29

689,786 Likes Comments turned off

689,786 Likes Comments turned off .

@noelleofficial: hi I changed my username plus it's date night x

Niall smiled as he snapped pictures of his girlfriend outside the hotel before they got into the car.

"I'm very excited Ni!"smiles Noelle as they chatter in the car.

"Me too baby."

-.-

The couple got out of the car at the Eiffel Tower .

"Niall! I've always wanted to visit here baby"

He smiles softly

"Come let's go get a hot chocolate first then we can go to our date."

-.-

The woman hands Noelle two got chocolates as Niall offers to pay but Noelle refuses.

"It's okay baby" she smiles

The woman awes and says

"vous deux tombez amoureux sous les étoiles" she says with a soft smile

"Sorry to be rude.. but we don't understand can you-"

"She said you two are falling in love under the stars" said a kind man.

Niall smiles

"Oui. What is star in french?"

"Étoile" he says again and the woman nods

"Your my étoile" Niall whispers to Noelle as they walk away from the two at the coffee stand.

"baby.." she smiles

Noelle leads her over to a picnic blanket in front of the Eiffel Tower. There was food drinks,Roses and a laptop with Netflix loaded up.

Mason and Paul were stood not so far away from the two as they sat on the blanket.

Niall loads up the movie

"The Best Of Me"

They spent the evening chattering away discussing there relationship, the movie, future plans. They are food and Noelle told Niall about Eleanors drama with her pregnancy.

"Don't say anything please Ni" she asks

" I won't star don't worry"

The word star had stuck for Noelles nickname.

"Noelle. I need to say something" he says softly

The two sit up instead of lying down and Noelle looks at him.

"Noelle.. Star.. I Love You.." he says quietly

"I know you must not feel the same as we are so early in our relationship and I understand if you want time. You don't have to say it back. Just know I love you with all my heart." He continues again.

"Niall I... I... I Love You Too"