35

SMUT WARNING

Niall and Noelle walked into the hotel room . They set down their bags and looked at the view.

"I'm in peace as I stand here with you" Niall smiles

Noelle whispers as he takes her hand

"I love you"

-.-

Niall quickly eats his pasta salad and drinks his water.

"Don't make yourself sick baby"

"I'll be okay star"he smiles

"I just have to eat quickly because we have sound check in 1 hour"

Noelle nods. They had spent the last 90 minutes sitting watching episodes of friends.

Noelle watcher Niall scroll through twitter and reply to tweets.

She suddenly gets bored and flops onto the couch beside him and looks up at him with puppy eyes

"What?"he asks laughing

She gently turns off his phone and sits on his lap looking at him.

"Let's have sex"

"What?" Niall laughs nervously

"We have been spotted together a week dating two days and we have already said I love you.

"I don't wanna rush us anymore than already baby" Niall sighs

"Your not! I promise"

Niall looks at his girlfriend dressed casually

"Do you not want this to be more romantic?" He sighs softly

"Niall I fucking love you"

"I love you baby"

"Then that's enough reasons for us to do it. Let's go" Noelle smirks as she dives onto the bed.

Niall smirks and rolls his eyes as he hovers over the tiny blonde on the bed.

He pulled her joggers to her ankles and she had already removed her sweater leaving her laying on the bed in a lacy bralette and a risky red thong.

Niall ran his hands up along her legs from toe to thigh. As he reached her panty line he touched softly along her. He could tell she was aching for him. She had given him head twice. He needed to do her a favor before they got down and dirty.

Niall swiftly snapped her red thong from her legs and she gasped. He stuffed it in her mouth and he smirked

"You have to be quiet Star. People might hear Noelle O'Connor having sex"

He dropped to his knees and spread her legs off the bed her legs resting on his shoulders. She was dripping wet. She was fiery for the man.

Niall moves his mouth along the inside of her thigh placing tiny kisses all along until he kissed her soft pink vagina gently.

"Niallllll" she moaned and Niall silenced her again.

He slowly rubbed up and down her before inserting two fingers into her vagina.

"Fuck!" She shouts.

As his fingers swivel in and out of the girl he kisses her clit gently.

"N-n-nialllll i-Im close" she whimpers

Niall pulls his now four fingers out and quickly pulls out his large 7 inch member.

"Condom?" He whispered

"Birth control" she replies back.

He slowly enters the woman pushing in and out slowly. She grasped his shoulders and slightly scratched them from the fiery sensations.

"Faster Niall!" She moans

The man listens to his girlfriend and deepens his thrusts

"Fuck.. star .. im close" Niall moans softly as he pulses in and out of Noelle. He grabs her boobs and twists her nipples as he continues thrusting.

Noelle comes undone just before  Niall folds into Noelle.

Noelle giggles softly as Niall lies on the bed beside her

"Fuck me that was good"

"It will only get better baby" Noelle smiles as she sits up and stands up to go find a robe when she feels an aching sensation between her thighs.

"Fuck me daddy you broke me" she smirks as she waddles off in her robe into have a shower.