88

Wednesday April 13th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-
I was lucky it was a cold day and not warm so i could disguise my hidden pregnancy even more. I wore leggings and an oversized jumper. Today all i had to do was do the grocery shop and return a dress to Zara that i bought for a party in a couple of weeks because in no way was that gonna hide my growing bump.

"Ill come shopping with you today my love"Niall smiles and i giggle excitedly. I was excited to tell him. My plan was to tell him tomorrow. I had a baby grow ordered to announce my pregnancy to Niall so i was excited for that to come. I was still worried how Niall would feel about me being pregnant. I was worried what the press would think. I was worried in general.

-.-

"Can we get beer?" Niall asks as we stroll through Marks and Spencers getting our food shop.

"Yeah of course my boy" i smile as i wheel the trolley over to the beer aisle following Niall.

"Im getting Guinness what do you want baby ?"

"Errr. Just a bottle of prosecco will do" i smile trying to keep up my act till tomorrow.

"Okay" Niall says as he picks up a bottle of prosecco and puts it in the trolley.

"What will we make for dinner tonight?" I ask Niall as we continue shopping.

"I can make carbonara?" Niall offers

"Sounds yum lets have that" i say softly . I continue picking up ingredients for dinners later on in the week and i buy snacks while Niall gets what he needs for carbonara.

He sneaks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and places his hands on my tummy.

"I need to diet" i giggle and niall rubs my tummy softly through the jumper.

"Your perfect the way you are my love" Niall smiles.

"Thank you , i love you" i say

"I love you way moreeee"Niall exclaims through the shop and i giggle and hush him quiet

-.-
We finished our food shop and i returned the dress to Zara with a doubtful Niall saying, Noelle you look amazing but i kept telling him i felt fat.

He laughed at my self consciousness. He pulled me in close to him and kept whispering i love you, repeatedly.

"I love you more lover boy now can we chill for the evening?" I ask pouting my lips.

"Yeah of course we can"