60

Wednesday 10th of December 2014
Noelles POV
-.-

Today me,Niall,Theo,Greg and Denise were heading off to a petting farm. It was the first one i'd been to in 10 years and they were different to the ones they had in dublin.

"What do i need to wear?"  I ask Niall as i look in the mirror. He was wearing jeans and a jumper but i didn't want to overdress and be uncomfortable.

"Something comfortable love and that your not afraid to get a little bit dirty" he smiles helpfully.

I look through the suitcase. Niall had grown up around farms all his life. I hadn't and actually fun fact.. i was so scared of sheep and cows.

I decided on a plaid shirt,ankle boots and jeans. I slicked my hair back and did minimum makeup as i posed in front of Niall.

 I slicked my hair back and did minimum makeup as i posed in front of Niall

678,567K Comments turned off

@noelleofficial: farm things;)

-.-
"Its a piglet" Theo says softly at the small baby pig.

"Yes it is well done boo!" denise says to her small 1 year old son.

Greg and Niall were walking behind us on the farm chatting while me and Denise introduced Theo to the animals.

"can i touch?" Theo asks looking at the horses

"Yeah he should be okay" i smile at a worried Denise as i picked Theo up to to touch the horses mane of hair.

"Its fluffy" Theo giggles

"It is isnt i?"i smile at the young boy in my arms.

"Wow kids suit you Noelle" she smiles and i shrug

"You dont want kids?" She asks as we walk Theo over to see the cows, which i was terrified of.

"I do. Im only 19 now though. I still have a little while to go" i laugh and she nods

"Im terrified of cows!" I say quietly as me and Denise approach the loud creatures as Theo toddles ahead.

Niall walks up beside me and wraps his arms around me knowing i was scared of cows. We had discussed our fears last night.

"Playground?" Theo suggests as he sees one in the distance. Greg nods and Theo runs ahead to it,Denise and Greg walking closely behind.

"Her name is Noelle, i had a dream about her" Niall sings softly as we go to catchup up with the family

I giggle and sing "she rings my bell,got gym class in half an hour."

"Oh how she rocks. In keds and tube socks" Niall sings laughing

"But she doesn't know who i am and she doesn't give a damn about me" i laugh

"CAUSE YOUR JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABY" niall sings loudly on the farm,changing the lyrics to suit me as i laughed and blushed as people were starting to look.

I hushed Niall down as we burst out laughing beside a confused Denise and Greg.

-.-

The rest of the day on the farm was pretty well spent. Niall and I had to head to the shopping center as i told him i needed to get his family a Christmas Present before our little Christmas gathering tomorrow.

"What does your mam like?" I ask as i browse through the womens section in an irish clothing shop.

"You dont have to get them anything." Niall laughs again looking at the presents i already had. I had a toy for Theo,A scarf for Denise,a sportsbag for Greg, an aftershave for Chris and Nialls dad and the last person on the list was Maura and ofcourse Niall but i couldnt get his present just yet. Obviously.

I strolled over to the jewelers and Niall steered me away. "Way too expensive baby" he says softly.

I resist his urge on taking me away and i look in the window to find a beautiful gold and diamond bracelet that says

"Grá mo Chroí" meaning "Love of My Heart" in irish. It really stuck to me as i pointed it out to Niall.

"Your mam Niall."

Niall shakes his head "way too expensive love ive already mentioned that"

"Im gonna get it Niall. She created and carried you! She deserves it" i smile walking into the jewelers purchasing the €780 euro bracelet that came wrapped in a little bag.

"Your unstoppable you know that dont you?" Niall laughs

"Yep!"

"Right. Now your presents are all done can we get Nandos?" He begs and i ponder it to wind my boyfriend up.

"Please Noe"

"Hmmm"

Niall drops to his knees and starts begging

"Shh Niall get up yes okay! I wasnt gonna say no!" I laugh as i take his hand and help him up from the ground knowing he had a bad knee

"Yay thank you i love you!" He smiles hugging me as we walk off to Nandos hand in Hand.