14

It had reached 5.14am and Noelle was scared. So so scared.
There was banging at her door.

"Noelle O'Connor! Are you dating Niall Horan?"
"Noelle how are you ? What's the One Direction boys like?"
"Noelle Come our an Take pap pics for us please."

Noelle looked out the balcony door and saw paparazzi standing below her balcony taking photos upwards.

She rang Niall.

"Holy Fuck i can hear what's going on? Are you Okay?"

                 "I'm scared Niall" she whispers

"Come into me baby it's okay I promise you" Niall says with a sigh.

                   "Will I bring my shit?"

"Yeah cause we can leave straight away then.I'm unlocking my balcony door now but I can't come out to you gorgeous. You just walk right through"

                "Why can't you come out" Noelle cries softly, the banging had intensified.

"Because the Press they will see us and make assumptions baby. Come on just walk right through I'm waiting behind the curtain"

                 "Okay" Noelle says as she grabs her things and leaves her apartment.

The shouting intensifies. It was crazy the amount of press were here at the hotel this early in the morning.

"Noelle petal are you okay?" Niall whispers in a low voice. He was shirtless and wearing calvin Klein's

"I.. I .. I was scared. That's all"

He pulled her in for a tight hug. His hands rested on the small of her back.

"Everything will be okay gorgeous"

"I know.. I know.."Noelle whispers.

"Come to bed?" Niall says closing the balcony door and curtains and pulling open his duvet cover.

Noelle nods her head sleepily.

She rests her head on his shoulder and falls slowly asleep till they had to leave at 9am.

-.-

"Come on baby" he whispers

"Hmmm?" Noelle asks

"We have to go to your house remember? Get stuff for tour"

"oh yeah..Niall I don't have a lot of fashionable outfits .. like I do.. but not a lot.."

"Don't worry petal, you and the girls will obviously get time to go shopping"

"Yeah. But they probably shop at Louis Vuitton or Gucci ... I don't have a lot of things designed"

Niall laughs

"You can use the credit card belonging to one direction"

"I don't want to just take your money.."

"Hey we took you on tour. We can atleast pay for you"

Noelle smiles

"What?" Niall asks as he turns on the shower.

"Your cute"

"Only cute?"Niall pouts.

Noelle laughs and jumps out of bed and runs towards Niall. He grabs her tiny body and lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist and pushes her against the hotel room wall. He kissed down her neck.

"Nialllllllll" she giggles

He smiles and laughs.

"You have a shower first. Your gonna take longer then me to get ready anyways"

She nods as he sets her down in the bathroom.

She locks the door and closes the shower curtain and washes her body and her hair.

She was done in the shower within 15 minutes.

She jumped out if the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She walked out into the hotel room and saw Niall staring her up and down from the bed.

"You look tired and hungry" Noelle laughs

"Hungry in more ways than one" Niall mutters as he gets his towel. He kisses Noelle on the way to the bathroom and then he locks the door.

Noelle roots through her bag for her black bra and thong. She pulls on a black tracksuit over her underwear and sits down to dry her hair.

When she dries her hair, she puts minimal makeup on and pulls her hair up into a high ponytail.

"You look unreal Princess" he smiles

"Thank you babe" Noelle smiles at the man who was wearing a matching black tracksuit.

"Come on we need to go" Niall smiles as he texts Paul saying is our cab ready, as the others were getting a bus to the airport soon.

Niall picks up his Louis Vuitton bag and Noelle picks up hers and they both walk into the elevator.

"Smile for a Instagram pic!"Noelle giggles snapping a pic of them in the lift.

"Make sure to crop out my face petal"Niall reminds her

Noelle nods

26K Likes.     Comments turned Off.

Liked By: @ZaynMalik,@LottieTomlinson,@GigiHadid,@LouisTomlinson and More.

@NoelleLeighOConnor: 8.55 am. Someone tell me where I'm going at this time because I have no clue 😝😝