87

Tuesday 12th of April 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

Niall and i were cuddled in bed together all morning. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he laughs.

"Did the doctor give you tablets petal?" Niall yawns as he turns off the alarm.

I panic.

"No baby they said it was just best to fight it off myself"

"Yeah. We have stomach tablets in the cupboards if you want them."

"No ill be okay babe thank you" i smile and Niall sighs.

"You okay?"

"The boys want to go on a break"Niall says tears forming in his eyes.

"what?" I say ultimately heartbroken. Before i was nialls girlfriend i was the biggest one direction fan ever. I still was.

"Yeah im so sorry my love" he said as a tear dripped down his face. Maybe he wanted to stay out of the public eye for awhile.

"Its fine baby. Once you and the boys are happy its okay"

"We will be happy eventually. Its not the end for me and the boys"

"Good. I can't live without you and the boys music" i say softly as i kiss Nialls lips and go to make breakfast

-.-

I was nervously awaiting Nicoles call all day. I could barely think straight and i didn't want Niall to see me nervous.

"Noelle babe come and give me a cuddle" i heard Niall say as he was watching golf and i had my head laying on a cushion.

I swore i answered him, but obviously i didn't because he called me again.

"Noelle? Are you okay babe. Come here" he says as i scoot onto his lap.

"Yeah im fine baby" i say resting my head on his shoulder

All of a sudden my phone rang and i felt sick with nerves.

I rushed off Nialls lap and unplugged it from charging.

"Babe who is it?"

"Dr Nicole. She wants to let me know if i will need antibiotics or not"

"Alright let me know my love"niall says as he unpauses the golf tournament and watches happily as i go out to the balcony.

-.-

"Nicole hey.." i say nervously as i sit on the patio furniture on the balcony.

"Hi Noelle. How are you feeling?" Nicole asks. I can sense her positive smile through the phone.

"Im.. well.. im nervous if im bring honest"

"Thats okay. This is a strange time for you. Are you ready for your result Noelle?" She asks sighing.

"Yep"

"Noelle...your pregnant my love" Nicole says softly.
I cover my mouth in shock and instantly place my hand on my stomach.

"Noelle you still there?"nicole asks gently

"yeah.. im here" i say quietly

"Are you disappointed love?"Nicole asks softly.

"Not disappointed. Scared." I say quietly

"Babies do change everything Noelle, but you will be great if you decide to keep it"

"I wanted to be married before i had a baby. I wanted to be skinny and engaged." I say quietly as a tear slips down my face.

"But hey.. your gonna have your child at your wedding? And he or she will be the best wedding present ever"

"Yeah true"

"I have to go Noelle. Your first pregnancy scan is next tuesday the 19th of april. Ill see you there?"

"Yeah you will.. bye nicole, thank you"

"No problem darlin, good luck and see you soon"

-.-
How could i tell Niall? My head was spinning with so many things. Baby names, Gender Reveal,Baby clothes, we would need to buy a house and sell our apartment.

"Baby you okay?"Niall whispers as he sits beside me on the patios outdoor couch and we watch the sunset.

"Hm.. yeah.. im.. im okay,ill be okay" i sigh and Niall wraps his arms around me.

"Noelle you can tell me you know babe? Please"

"I will.. i promise. I just need to do something before i tell you"

"Alright babe. Come on its late. Will we order takeaway instead of making dinner?"

"Yes definitely" i smiled as Niall wraps his arms around me and we walk inside.