40

Noelle replies back to nialls text of "do I need to dress fancy xx?"

"No hahahahaha just jeans or something:)) xx"

She herself pulled her blue high waisted jeans on and her black t-shirt. She brushed her blonde hair and fixed her minimal makeup.

"Noe! Hayles is home come say hi!"

Noelle walked downstairs to see her big sister.

"There's my famous little sister! Come here and give me a squeeze" Hayley smiles softly

"HAYLEY!!! "

Hayley laughed as she wrapped her arms around Noelle.

"Is Niall coming over?" she smiles as she sets her bag down on the table.

"Yeah" Noelle smiles

"Oh good luck to you! Dad invited over Uncle Thomas and Aunty Lilly"

"Great."

"Yeah he said it was so he didn't feel awkward!" Hayley giggles

Noelle rolls her eyes "so who you bringing tonight"

"No one. I'm still single" Hayley says with a roll of her eyes.

"Hmm so your little sisters dating a celebrity and your still single. Wow how the tables have turned Hayles" Noelle smirks

"Shut up! Wow you actually look nice" Hayley says admiring her outfit.

Noelle blushes "Thanks! What you wearing?"

"This" Hayley says and points to her jeans and crop top.

"I'm sure aunty Lilly will have an opinion on that top" Noelle smiles

"Yeah I'm sure too" Hayley laughs

-.-

The doorbell rang at 6.02pm and Noelle opened it to see Niall carrying flowers and a bottle of wine. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans.

"Fuck me I'm more nervous than I thought I'd be" Niall laughs quietly

He kisses Noelles lips "Hi star how are you baby. Thanks for having me"

"It's no problem!" she smiles

"Ah here's the one and only Niall Horan!" Hugh says

"Lilly! Thomas! Look this is Noelles boyfriend Niall."

"Dad! Shh don't embarrass Niall" she hisses

Niall smiles and takes her hand.

Lilly and Thomas came into the hall through the kitchen. All you could hear was the clacking of Lilly's heels off the tiled floor.

"Ooh hello love! I'm Lilly! This is my husband Thomas, it's great to meet you"

"Hiya I'm Niall" Niall says kissing Lilly's cheek

"What a gent! You have yourself a keeper there Noe" Thomas says as he shakes his hand aswell as Hughs.

Hugh agrees "yeah he is a keeper. Nice lad"

"dad I think I burned the nachos" Hayley shouts from the kitchen

"For fuck sake Hayley" Hugh shouts as he Lilly and Thomas all run into the kitchen.

Noelle puts the flowers into a vase and takes two wine glasses from the cupboard and brings them into Niall sitting on her sofa.

"What do you wanna watch while we wait for dinner?" Noelle asks as she flicks through Netflix as Niall pours the wine into the glasses.