75

Wednesday The 16th of March 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

"Zayns still in a shitty place"Niall says as i frown and wipe his tears.

"He'll be okay baby"

"What if he tries to commit suicide Noe. What if he tries and none of the boys can help him. What if he hates us?" He says panicked as he finally broke into sobs and floods of tears.

"I don't know baby. He wont try to do anything. He loves you guys he won't leave you"i say trying to console my heartbroken boyfriend.

"Yeah i know. Look im sorry for crying" he says quietly trying to get himself back to a normal breathing state.

"Its okay lover, you know im always here for you" i say offering niall a sincere smile and he pulls me in for a hug gratefully.

"Anyways onto better news, the landlord said we could move into the new apartment on the 20th" Niall smiles

"OH MY GOD! FOUR DAYS AND WE HAVENT EVEN BOUGHT HALF OUR FURNITURE" i laugh excitedly and Niall bursts out laughing.

"Well come on then Noe" he says laughing cheekiky

"Ive no makeup on!" I giggle

"Its fine! Just put some leggings and a jumper or something on baby and get ready to go because we need to go to every shop possible"

-.-

"So im thinking this white sofa?" I suggest as Niall flops down on it.

"Hm its okay. Not comfy enough" he laughs and i roll my eyes sarcastically.

"This?" I say now pointing to a grey one.

"Yeah i think this would be better. It would be good for when we have kids"

"Baby were gonna have a house when we have kids not an apartment" i giggle

"Yeah true. I like this one though" he says spreading out on the sofa.

"Me too" i smile as i write that one down onto my order summary.

"Okay we need a dining table, kitchen is white so possibly something white,grey or black?" Niall says

"Yeah what about grey then we have the whole apartment white and grey" i say leading niall off to the place in IKEA where you can shop for tables and chairs.

"Yeah sounds good. Can we have some color though?" niall begs and i laugh

"Yes baby whatever color you want"

"Can we paint our bathroom light blue?" He says excitedly and i nod.

"yes!" He says punching the air with delight and i roll my eyes and laugh.

"Hush you! You need to keep us lowkey! I dont wanna be attacked by fanss!" I smirk and Niall nods laughing.

"Right lets get uh.. oh yes! We need to get plates and cutlery"

"I have them in my place. I can bring them. We can take my bed over since i bought a new one last month. We have most the stuff baby girl."

"Yeah true. Sorry im really stressed i just need everything to be perfect. This is the start of the rest of our lives Niall. Its fucking scary." I whisper and he pulls me into his arms and kisses my forehead.

"Everythings gonna be fine my love, everythings gonna be fine"

-.-

"So what happened between Hayley and Conner in Mullingar?"

"To be honest babe i don't know. I think they're snapping each other and FaceTiming, but after that.. no clue. Hayleys looking for a rebound anyways after she found out the man she was dating cheated on her with that girl Imogen i was telling you about. So yeah.. again, no clue" i giggle while Niall snuggles up next to me on the sofa in my living room.

"Were together 5 months next week baby" i laugh and Niall nods.

"I cant believe its been 5 months since i seen the concert and since you sang teenage dirtbag to me"

"5 months since we first kissed" Niall smirks

"4 months of sex"i wink

Niall and i laugh and i rest my head on his shoulder.

"Then your turning 20.. and ill be 22. 3 more years till we have kids."

"Its gonna be a wild ride" i laugh and Niall agrees

"Im very excited."Niall yawns wrapping his arms around me

"Me too" i smile as i kiss his lips.

"Noelle"

"Yeah?"

"I love you so much"

"I love you more Nialler."

"Now will we watch a movie with some popcorn?" Niall suggests as he turns netflix on the tv.

"Yup you pick a movie ill get the food" i smirk as i strut out of the sitting room into the kitchen to get our snacks.