43

Noelle that day had finalized her move. Her,Stacey and Lara were all going to rent apartments for the month in the same building. She would rent a car that she would return on the 5th because then Noelle and Niall would have his car.

It had turned 3pm and Noelle decided it was time to get ready. She would previously had turned on one direction and would jam out to them, but dating one of the singers she didn't know if that meant listening was off limits. She decided she would bring it up with Niall later and for now she would listen to four. Her Favourite album.

She searched through her wardrobe for an outt for but couldn't find anything suitable.

"Hailey! What the fuck do I wear to the Graham Norton show" she moaned

"Something dressy but not too attention seeking. Jeans and a nice top would be fine I'd say"Hailey calls back

Noelle bums along to act my age as she looks through her wardrobe pulling out a dressy black t-shirt and furry jacket and black jeans with her favourite ankle boots. She sat down at her desk and began to do her makeup. She was ready and dressed for 4.30pm when Niall knocked on her door at 4.50pm.

"You look unreal babe" Niall says kissing his girlfriends soft lips

"Thanks baby" Noelle smiles

"I'm guessing you want me to take your photo considering your holding your phone out" Niall laughs and Noelle giggles and nods.

999K Likes Limited Comments Only.

@noelleoffical: graham with my baby @niallhoran❤️❤️

@lottietomlinson:ayeee fittie

@haylesoconnor: my gal🔥

@Niallhoran: I love you🌟❤️
-.-

Niall and Noelle were walking hand in hand into the studio. When they got out of the car Niall asks

"Oh yeah do you want to stay in mine later? I think Harry, Louis and Zayn are coming over. Liam and Lottie have a hotel booked. We're gonna order food and have a drink or two"

"Yeah that's would be nice"Noelle smiles

"Good. I'm glad you can come"

"Graham! This is my girlfriend Noelle"

"Ooh Lovely to meet you Noelle. I'm devastated you stole Niall off me"

Noelle smiles and giggles "so sorry graham"

"It's alright love. Here er Lotties getting ready to walk in with the audience now in a second so do you want to follow through while Niall and the boys walk backstage"

"Yeah. See you later babe. I love you"

"I love you. Bye" Niall waves as he walks off.