85

Sunday April 10th 2015
Noelles POV
-.
"Lara Babyyyy" i smile as i wrapped my arms around my best friend. Fuck i hadn't seen her in so long. It was good to see her.

"I haven't seen you since March wifey, how you been?"Lara asks hugging me back.

"Im good my girl. How have you been?"

Lara stretched out her hand to reveal a small sparkly diamond ring.

"Your bitch got engaged" she squeals and i cover my mouth in shock.

"LARA WHAT THE FUCK I DIDNG KNOW"

"well im not exactly all over the news like you girl! We got engaged on April 1st, our 2 year anniversary.. i thought he was joking but he swore he wasn't"

"Wow Lara.. im shocked. Im so happy for you" I smile with tears sparkling in my eyes for my best friend.

"Thank you angel. Now enough about me, how are you and Niall?"

"Were great Lar.. we're moved in together and all. 6 months together this month"i smile and she awes.

"Wow 6 months without you has felt like 85 years" she giggles and i nod.

"Im sorry.. i really am. Lifes been busy. Ive been pretty fucking sick recently too" i sigh.

"Hey its okay. Maybe you have measles.. or your pregnant" she giggles and i look at her shocked.

"No to both girl. Measles i would have more symptoms and i have the implant so its not possible im pregnant" i giggle

"Oh that is a shit one actually. Id say its just a viral infection"Lara says

"Yeah possibly" i shrug and i look around and i see two young girls approach me.

"Hi Noelle. We love you and thank you for being so loving for Niall. Can we get a picture?" they smile softly and Lara giggles

"Yeah whats your names?" I say hugging them as i pass Lara the phone.

"Im Millie and thats Jenny"

"Lovely to meet you girls" i say after the pictures taken and the girls go on home with their father.

"Noelle the celebrity hey?" Lara smirks

"Shut up bitch"

"Anyways my wedding. I want you to be my maid of honor?" Lara suggests smiling

"YES OH MY GOD YES" i said excitedly and Lara laughs.

"Now i know this might be a push but if the boys from the group want to come to the wedding theure more than welcome.. but i don't wanna push them"

"Lottie and Liam will definitely be there Lar.. but Harry and Louis im not sure." I say softly and she nods sighing. I knew Harry was deep down her favourite.

"But hey... you can't be running from Jack to Harry on your wedding Lar" i giggle amd she laughs

"True" she says as we finally finish lunch and go for ice cream.

-.-
We were strolling around and i needed to pee desperately but there was no bathroom.

"Lara i need to pee" i mutter as we walked on the streets and Lara laughed and said hold it.

"Nooo. Lara im gonna piss myself" i giggle

"Don't laugh it will make it worse" She laughs.

I roll my eyes and pull Lara into an alleyway as i pull up my hood.

"Noelle what the fuck are you doimg?"she hisses trying to hide me from the public eye as i bend down to pee.

"Pissing duh" i laugh and Lara covers her eyes embarrassed for me .

"What if you get papped?"Lara asks

"Management will cover it with a story its fine"

Lara laughs and smiles and
Helps me up from the floor passing me tissues from her handbag.

-.-

"I pissed on the street today" I smirk looking at Niall

He burst out laughing looking at me confused as he booked my doctors appointment.

"I did" i giggle

"Dirty" niall says smirking

"You know it baby"

Niall laughs and pulls me onto his lap.

"I love you"

"Love you more"

"Guess whos engaged" i say to Niall

"Who?"

"Lara and Jack!"

"Oh no way! Send them my congratulations. Im going to that wedding to get pissed"Niall
Smirks

"Yeah and Lottie and Liam are gonna come too"

"I dont know if Harry and Lou can babe"

"Yeah i told her that but i told her nothing about why"

"Yeah its best to keep it low key" Niall sighs as he takes off his jumper and jeans and strips down to boxers

"Aye calm down big man" i giggle as niall picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist.

"Come to bed?" He smirks

I nod and he follows me upstairs.