73

Saturday the 15th of February 2015
-.-
Hugh,Noelle,Hayley and Niall had visited the zoo yesterday and went out for dinner with Cece and Charlie before they headed off to Mullingar and arrived there at 9pm last night. They had just spent the night relaxing introducing the families to each other.

Tonight, Niall,Noelle,Ashley,Brenno,Claire,James and Hayley were going out for a night out in Mullingar. They couldn't be more excited. Ofcourse Ashely couldn't drink due to her pregnancy. She only had 4 months left to go.

"Wow the bump!" Noelle awed as Ashley pulled her in for a hug.

"Yeah we weren't expecting Baby Quinn anytime soon but everything happens for a reason anyways"  Ashely smiles as the group all sat down together at a booth in the pub.

Noelle was wearing a short black dress with black heels and red lipstick with her blonde locks of hair straightened.

Hayley wore a white pencil skirt and wore a matching white bandeu with it and white heels. The two girls looked like polar opposites.

"Next time we see you all Baby Quinn will be here!"Niall laughs and the group frown.

"We miss you here" James sighs and so does Brenno with a nod of the head.

"We would love for you and Noe to move here"Claire says softly

"It would be amazing guys i will admit, but for now me and Noelles careers are in London. Soon LA im guessing. Ireland doesn't have as much opportunities i guess" Niall frowns and the group nod agreeing that Ireland wouldn't be possible for them.

"Hey but we will visit all the time? And Baby Quinn is gonna love seeing their favorite uncle Niall"

"And Aunty Noelle" Ashley adds with a smile and Brenno agrees as i smile at the fact they considered me close enough to be in contact with their unborn child.

"Im gonna get the baby a golf club when its old enough. They can go golfing with Uncle Nialler and Shopping with Aunty Noe" Niall laughs thinking

"Yes! And the baby will be spoilt with great cakes and food from your cafe guys" claire giggles.

Hayley felt tiny bit awkward the whole night out since she barely knew anyone.

-.-

"Come on will we go get a McDonalds for the way home?"Brenno slurs drunkenly as the only three sober people Ashely,Me and James all offer to drive the group to Mcdonalds.

In Ashleys car, was me,Niall and Brenno and James drove him,Hayley Claire.

"Can i get two large big mac meals with cokes with them please" i say as i order for me and Niall. He was sitting in a corner to avoid attention incase there was any fans out at 1am. Hayley was sitting down the back talking to him and Claire.

"Here baby" i smile as i place the tray down on the table as i sit down and he ushers me towards him so i scoot up beside him and he wraps an arm around me while he eats from the other.

"I would've payed on my card star"Niall laughs and i roll my eyes.

"Its fine baby i got you"i smirk

"I know. Thank you darling, i love you"

"I love you more Nialler"

"Get a room"Hayley fake gags laughing.

"Ayeee Conner how are you?" James smiles pulling the man in. He looked old but had young eyes and a young smile.

"Not too bad yourself J? Oh look at these dashing ladies. Oh and Mr and Ms Horan jesus you pulled there with her didn't you Nialler. Now who's this brunette beauty next to her?" Conner laughs

"Thats Hayley, Noelles sister"

"Hiya" Hayley laughs shyly

"Beautiful Name"

"Thank you" she blushes and Conner smiles.

"Im Conner" he smirks as he takes Hayleys hand and kisses it.

"Lovely to meet you Conner.. Conner what?"

"Conner Kelly"

Hayley just smirks as Conner slips in behind the table with his bag of food and sits down with Hayley.

-.-

"Long night?" Maura laughs as Niall,Hayley and I trekked in from Ashleys car. Chris and Hugh were sitting discussing football and having a beer.

"Just very drunk"Niall mutters as he wraps his arm around my waist and i kiss his cheek.

"I don't want any grandbabies anytime soon you two" Chris laughs and Niall rolls his eyes as i blush.

"Night everyone" i wave and smile as i help Niall upstairs to bed.

-.-

"Noelle i fucking love you" he whispers as i unbutton his shirt.

"I love you so much baby" i say back. We still were sticking to our rule of not saying "i love you too"

"I would do anything baby. I'd give up my career if you wanted me too" he whispers.

"I don't want you to do that babe" i say laughing as i pulled his jeans off and stared not so obviously at the bulge in his Calvins.

"But the offers there. I would do anything Noelle. Fucking anything" he says louder then intended and he receives a shut up from Hayley in the room next door.

"I'd do anything for you too Niall" i say kissing him as i pulled off my dress and walked over to the desk in my underwear to get a makeup wipe.

"You've a fat ass" he giggles

"Hm really?" I smirk

"Yes really fucking huge, considering your tiny"

"I don't think its big enough" i say patting my ass trying to wind my drunk boyfriend up.

"Come here and let me look" he winks and i laugh as i straddle him in the bed as i feel him squeeze my ass cheeks.

"No perfect"he winks

"Good" i laugh and wipe my makeup off snuggling up to my boyfriend for a steamy night of sex ahead of us.