31

It was 12 that night when Noelle and Niall went back to their hotel room. They had to pack before they went asleep due to the fact they were leaving Paris tonight to go to Belgium tomorrow for the final night of the European tour. They had a month break before going to tour America and Asia.

"Where's my boxers?" Niall asks searching around the hotel room.

"No clue babe" Noelle laughs packing away her clothes leaving out her pjs,a bikini and tomorrow's outfit.

"Can we get in the hot tub?" She begs

"Hmm" Niall says smirking

"Please baby"

"Star we need to go asleep early!" He laughs

"For 30 minutes! Please babe."

Noelle said closing her suitcase and putting it down on the floor.

"Fine okay. Go change into your bikini and put a robe on over it for when we're walking onto the balcony. Don't want everyone taking pictures of your ass" he smiles and Noelle giggles.

Niall had finally finished packing and he changed into his shorts and sat on the couch waiting for Noelle.

She finally walked out in a small black bikini

"What took you so long?" Niall laughed

And Noelle blushes

"nothingggg" she giggles cheekily

"Hmmm"Niall says smiling

-.-

"Oof it's cold out here" Noelle says as Niall gets into the warm hot tub first

"Let me in!"

"Nopeeee" Niall laughs

"Niall James Horan"

"Noelle Leigh O'Connor"

"Let me. In"

"Nope."

"Fine Im never sucking your dick again" she shrugs.

"I'll go suck Louis off since he's single"

Noelle throws her robe over her shoulders.

"Noelle come baby"

Noelle shakes her head giggling and walks I'm back into the hotel room.

"Starrrrr Im sorrrrrrry" Niall moans

"Come back Noelleeee please baby"

Noelle walks back out

"Hearing you moan my name is quite the turn on" she winks and Niall rolls his eyes

"Your dirty minded"

"You said you liked when I took the lead"

Niall nods

"So get used to it. I'm the boss bitch in this relationship" she winks finally getting into the hot tub.

"Yeah I'd say you are baby. But your not" Niall winks

"Really am I not?"

"Not a chance love"

Noelle moves closer to Niall in the hot tub. She straddles his legs as he sits in the hot tub.

She moves her boobs close to nialls face, she kisses his neck and moves away just as he began to touch her ass.

"not until you admit I'm the boss" she winks

"Noeee"

She continues moving around him sitting on his lap biting his ear until he finally caved.

"Your a boss baby"he moans pulling at his girlfriend.

She giggles at the effect she had over him as they made out passionately in the hot tub.

But little did they know someone had been listening to their conversation...