Chapter 19

*Delaney*

I had changed into the swimsuit that made Luca almost drool. I was excited about getting into the pool. I haven't been in the pool for two years. I can't swim so I was always afraid of getting in but today just made me want to. I wanted to swim in the freezing cold water with his body pressed against mine making me warm.

I put on a little lip gloss and fix my hair up into little curls. When I walk out Caiden has his dinosaur swim trunks on with a shirt that matches. "Delaney do you like my dinosaurs?" Caiden asks excitedly.

"Yes, buddy your dinosaurs look ready to swim." I giggle and Luca smirks at me. "Do you know how to swim?" Caiden raises an eyebrow. "No." I smiled not wanting Caiden to make fun of me for being 18 and not knowing how to swim. "It's okay! Daddy taught me how to swim so he can teach you too." He says smiling back at me wide.

"I can teach Del a lot of things." Luca winked. I rolled my eyes opening the door. I wrapped a towel around my waist to cover up the exposed parts of my swimsuit.

We walked down to the pool and I was nervous. Not only was I about to get in a pool but I was about to get in with Luca. I know one thing. He isn't going to let me swim in peace.

The pool was large. There weren't any people down here and a small hot tub bubbled next to the large pool. There were plants at every corner of the pool. It was really beautiful. Luca took my hand in his and lead me towards the pool. I look at him funny before I realized what he was doing. "Luca wai-" I started before I was lifted into the air and thrown into the pool.

I held my breath underwater before coming back up. Luca stood next to the pool smirking. "I can't believe you just did that," I yelled playfully. "Should have seen it coming Kitten." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes before moving towards him. "Help me out," I demanded and he gave me his hand. I pulled him with all my force into the water. Caiden laughed at both of us. "You get in here too mister." I giggled and Caiden jumped into the water splashing me and Luca.

We all laughed together as we splashed each other. After about 5 minutes Caiden had started swimming by himself. Lua tried to teach me how to swim but I didn't float no matter what I did. We spend 2 hours in the pool swimming and splashing.

It was such a fun day until I realized I had sunburn on my shoulder. It hurt like hell. Luca put some ointment on it carefully. Then we went to get into the hot tub. I made sure not to put my shoulder in. The hot tub was deep and it went up to my chest. I sat down on the bar in the water meant for sitting.

Caiden was still swimming but this time a girl had joined him in the pool with her brother. I scooted closer to Luca and he wrapped his arm around my waist trying not to hurt my sunburn. "Feels like we've been here all day." He smirked looking at me. "We have." I giggled. He moves my hair out of my face as I move my legs around in the water. "I want to take you out but it would be weird having my son come along with us." he smiled "It's fine if he goes with us." I say tracing my hand up his sexy chest. "You did come here to spend time with your son after all." I say looking up into his eyes. "Yeah and I let you come along for a reason," he says licking his bottom lip.

"I want him to come with us." I move closer to him. "' Alright we can go out tomorrow." He pulls me onto his lap. I panicked and looked over to Caiden and the girl he was playing with to make sure they couldn't see us. We were well hidden and I relaxed into him.

"Turn around." he whispered into my ear softly and I turned my body. He spread my legs apart and sat me on top of him. I gasped in surprise as he did. "Luca." I breathed. "I told you I was ripping this swimsuit off you baby" he growled and I bit my lip. "Then rip it." I whispered.

He smirks at me pulling me down onto the bulge in his pants with full force. Dammit, this feels so good. We aren't supposed to be doing this in a public pool. I move back and forth against him as my inside start to clench from his touch. He kisses my neck causing me to let out a soft moan. I feel two of his fingers push inside me and curl up. "Mm What if they hear?" I asked with a worried expression.

I didn't want two little innocent kids to see Luca and I having sex in a hot tub. "They won't," he smirks kissing the bump on the front of my neck. I lay my head in his shoulder as he moves his fingers in and out. Shit! I bit his shoulder holding back a loud moan. "Faster." I moaned in his shoulder. "Patience baby." He pushes his finger deeper in slow motion. I open my legs wider pushing myself on him more.

"Pull your swimsuit to the side" he purred and I obeyed pulling it to expose my naked area. It was underwater so he couldn't see much. He pulls his swim trunks down to his thighs pulling out his length. I bit my lip waiting for him to in but he didn't. He finished me with his fingers first.

"L-Luca hurry," I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "I know you want me to fuck you hard kitten and I will but be patient for me okay." He kisses my lips "Mhm." I mumbled.

He grabs my hand and slides it onto him. "Fuck." he moans letting go of my hand. I grip harder and start moving slowly. "Since you didn't want to pound into me I guess I'll have to punish you, Luca." I bite his bottom lip. He smirks digging his hands into my waist. I start to move my hands faster and faster before he stops me. "I need to finish inside you." He pulls me on top of him pushing his length deep inside. "Ahh!" I moaned a little too loud. He puts his mouth on mine to stifle the moans. He pushes faster and harder as the water splashes outside of the pool.

"Be careful." I moaned digging my fingers deep into his back as our skin slaps together. "Ah yes."

"More." I quietly moaned. He turns me around in a sitting position and stands between my legs pushing in deeper. I arch my back leaning my head back in the process. "You're having a hard time keeping quiet kitten." He nibbles on my neck. I can feel my orgasm coming. "Luca I'm Cumming."

"Dammit, I am too." once we reach the sweet bliss of our orgasm Luca pulls out quickly. I really need to stop doing this with him without a condom. I freeze in place as I hear a group of people walking towards the hot tub. Just my luck. Luca had finished letting all his cum out into a towel before fixing his swimsuit. I moved mine back in place and got out of the water. The group of people smiled at us once they got to the hot tub before getting in. I walk over to Luca as he puts the towel in the dirty laundry bin.

"I think it's about time we go." he whispers in my ear in a seductive tone. "Already." I teased "I kind of want you in my bed right now." He growls.

"What makes you think I'm getting in your bed tonight?" I asked with a grin "What makes you think I'm asking." he runs his fingers through my hair. "Alright lets go but I'm not done with this conversation." I roll my eyes walking to the pool that Caiden was still swimming in.

There were more kids this time and I called out to Caiden. He got out of the pool and dried off. We all headed back up to Luca's penthouse.