You were disturbing me

"Greengrass, Astoria," called out the professor in green robes, she's probably Mcgonagall, Daphne keeps loathing about how much she hates this woman. As soon as the hat sat on my head, it shouted, "Slytherin." I was happy, and I walked cheerfully to the Slytherin table and sat next to Daph She welcomed me with a tight hug.

"Stop squeezing her to death, Daph," said annoyed, Pansy. Pans winked at me, making me chuckle. Soon, Drew's name was called out.

"Ross, Drew," she announced.

"Slytherin," the hat said, wasting no time. This made me smile so wide. Guess I'm stuck with him. Drew walked to our table and sat next to me. He was welcomed with handshakes and claps. I signaled towards my sister's friends and explained who, Blaise, Pansy, Theo, and the others were.

"It has something to do with the pothead," Pansy mumbled, supporting her head on a hand. I turned my head to focus on what the gang was discussing.

"What are you all talking about?" I asked.

"It's about the Dementor on the train," said Daph, a matter of factly. Drew and I faced each other with our eyes widened.

"Do enlighten us," he asked, in his usual annoying tone.

"We were in the next compartment of Harry Potter, and he was attacked," Drew said.

"And he fainted, must have been terrible," I added.

Draco's eyes widened and his mouth curled up into a smirk. I didn't know what made him so happy, but all the others seemed pleased too. I gave them a confused look.

"Wait for it," Daphne whisper winked. I heard stories about Potter, and neither did Daphne, nor did her friends like him.

"Pottah, Pottah, Is it true that you fainted? You actually fainted?" Draco mocked, turning towards the Gryffindors behind him.

"The ginger is a Weasley," I said obviously.

"And she's a mudblood," said my sister pointing towards the brunette, her hair resembled a nest.

"Daph!" I yelled at my sister, and she apologized. Bloody supremacy.

"She's Granger, the know it all-nerd I told you about the other day," she continued. Drew clearly enjoyed our conversation and laughed occasionally. While we were still talking, Headmaster announced Hagrid, as our new professor. I smiled at him, but it was very clear that Slytherins didn't like it.

"That oaf teaching us classes? I thought this school could sink no low," spat Draco. Soon, the feast has begun, we befuddled ourselves with food.

I followed my prefect, to the dorm and, sleep overtook me, as soon as I collapsed on the bed.

I woke up to see it's half-past 5. Well, I've got good survival skills, I could sleep  in the dorm, which is extremely smaller than my room. Daph, Tracey, and Willow are sound asleep. I didn't want to wake them up, so I quickly washed up myself, and left the dorm. I left a note on Daphne's bed that I'll catch up with her in the great hall. I went down to the common room, hoping to have some time alone, before my first day of school.

The cool breeze hit me when I went close to a window, which exposed the lake. It drew me closer, and the only sound I could hear is that of the strokes of the waves. The place had a beautiful aroma, the glass was cold against my finger tips.

"Ahem'" made me jump back into reality. I turned my head to see someone sitting in a dimly lit corner. I could see his grey eyes and blonde hair. Sweet Merlin! Why him, out of all pricks? Draco obnoxious prick Malfoy.

"Draco!" I rolled my eyes.  He smirked and got up and walked from where he was sitting with a book in his hand.
"What are doing there?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Waiting for the squib to swallow you," he mocked. I rolled my eyes at that.

"What are you doing here, anyway?" He smirked.

"You were watching me, genius!" I smirked back.

"You were disturbing me during my study hour if you didn't know." he said bluntly.

"You study this early in the morning?" I asked, impressed? Meh.

"This is the only time I won't be disturbed by the obnoxious world," he stated.

"That's true," I nodded.

"Are we agreeing on something?!" he gasped, dramatically, making me chuckle.

"That's because you are being right for the first time," I stated, playfully.

"Im always right, it just took your pea brain so long to realize," he shrugged.

"I love how you're unashamed of your mustard brain," I flipped my hair.

"Good luck getting detentions," he smirked.

"Good luck getting dissapointed," I smirked back, and set on exploring the castle.

When I and Drew reached the great hall, Draco was surrounded by a bunch of Slytherins. I took Drew closer to the gang by hand and introduced him to Blaise, Pansy, Daph, and Theo.

"I'm Drew Ross," he said, forwarding his hand towards the gang.

"Pureblood?" asked Blaise plainly.

"Pureblood," he smirked. I was stunned, I thought he was a half-blood. I saw Pansy and Daphne smirk back at him. Yeah, we don't do the smile. Not at strangers, at least. And when they left, Drew tilted his head

"You thought I was a half-blood?"slightly offended. My silence answered his question,

"My ancestor, Isobel Ross ran away with a muggle, so, we aren't .. mmm ..sacredly pure," he explained.

I nodded silently, understanding, why I never saw him before Hogwarts. Drew elbowed me, making my bite of pudding, slip off the fork.

"What?!" I yelled, dropping my fork into the plate. He signaled towards the Hufflepuff table, having his bacon peacefully. I lift my head to Scarlet. She waved to me, and so did I.

"Do you think, we should talk to her?" he asked.

"She's a Hufflepuff, Drew, not a Gryffindor," I scoffed.

"Fine, Fine, let's go," he rolled his eyes, making me chuckle. Scarlet caught up with us at the entrance of the great hall, and we walked to class together.

---

DRACO'S POV :

I woke up like every other day at half-past 5. Father says it is a disgrace to slumber. I walked out of the dorm in my school robes while Blaise was still sleeping. I'll beat her this year. I walked to where I study and opened my Defense Against Dark Arts book when I seated myself in the armchair.

I heard footsteps that got closer with time. Nobody wakes up at this time, to disturb me. All I could see was a short girl with chestnut hair, which was neatly secured with a hair bow. I smirked to myself, realizing who she was. She went close to the window sill. Why was she going closer? She put her palm on the glass and observed the water. Her brown eyes twinkled as always, and her sunshine smile was always present. Looking at her made me smile. I realized I was here to study, and decided to make her aware of my presence. I cleared my throat and looked at her. She was startled, which made me chuckle.

"Draco, you were watching me?" she stormed.

"If you didn't know, you were disturbing me," I replied, raising my hand, in which I held my book.

I enjoyed annoying her. She wasn't Daphne. She woke up early, I'm impressed. I saw that it was 7 am, and I left the place, after a quick conversation with her. She didn't let me study, but it was a strangely good time.

"I like the information you gave us last night," I complimented, and she chuckled. As the dungeon was getting crowded, I left for the great hall, with Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy.