Amortentia

"I don't trust the Boy, report his progress. Any disloyalty, I'll kill him, and your family, no one must know except your father," he hissed, circling around me.

"You'll do as I say," he grinned, before I could say a word, green light flashed through his wand, making me fall to the ground. My body was tearing apart, and a knife stabbed me repeatedly in the stomach. my skin was as the surface of a boiling stew. Beneath the thin skin bubbled toxins, the pains of my past leaving my blood, seeking release. I jerked up, panting. There's no way, I'll go back to sleep now. I searched for my wand, trying to avoid the pain in my head. Just a hint of the Cruciatus curse. Wiping the tears off my, sweaty face, I went into the bathroom to shower. 

Father,
An opal necklace from Borgin n Burke's. It was cursed to kill anyone who touches it. He jinxed madam Rosemerta to deliver it to Dumbledore. She passed it to Katie Bell to deliver it to him, but she tried opening it on her way. It almost killed her, and Dumbledore escaped his near death. I'm sure he'll succeed the next time. He regrets the failure, and is working to succeed.
Astoria

I sent the letter off. I grabbed a copy of Powerful Defenses I bought from Flourish and Blott's, and walked to the common room. Patronus charm, I tried casting. The time I visited unicorns, but not even a light. I decided this is going to be the last time, I try. The happiest moment. Draco, fireflies. I closed my eyes, picturing it perfectly, "expecto patronum", I shouted, and a great light, emerged, overwhelming me in joy. I couldn't wait to show it, to him. It was seven, and Daphne dragged me to breakfast. Draco joined later, and I hastened to him. 

"I have to show you, something," I said, slightly smiling.

"Afternoon?" he asked, and I nodded, letting him eat his breakfast in peace.

"I'll be back, soon," I said, and rushed out of Charms class.

___

Potter stole this too, why does it always have to be him? How is he even brewing these perfect potions, when I can't. Not like any of it matters, after the old oaf dies, but Slughorn's on my back, babbling about my father, and grandfather. I ground the roots in frustration, and added a little, into the almost done potion. The door creaked slowly, revealing her brown locks.

"Draco," she called.

"Yes?" I replied, and she entered the empty class room.

"Draco! I have to show you my-" she stopped.

"What are you brewing? It's funny," she chuckled. Funny? 

"What do you think?" I smirked. As she got closer, her footsteps got slower, her eyes shut, and she took a deep breath. So it's working well.

"It smells like earthy scent that accompanies a storm's first raindrops, sweets, and," she hesitated, biting her lower lip.I could smell, apples, her vanilla, with a hint of chocolate , just hers. Before I realized, my arm pulled her waist, tight to face me.

"What do you smell?" I whispered, in more of a command, loving how it's working. I towered over her.

"Your hair gel, your firewhiskey breath mixed with mint, and your cologne," she said, shyly, not knowing what it was. My lips pressed on hers, and I released, smirking, "It's amortentia, honey." So, she could smell me. A small thud broke us apart, and I gave  her a peck. The only one, who could light my darkness up.

Closing the lid, I asked her what  was it that she wanted to show me. She cast the patronus charm, and it was a Dragon? Blimey! 

"It's a dragon, Draco," she blushed, and it circled me. Butterflies in my stomach, made me love sick. I hugged her from behind, resting my chin upon her shoulder, and whispered, "I love you, Astoria." My constellation, her happiest memory.

"Meet me in the commom room tonight," I told her, and she agreed. I went back to the room of requirements, and it opened for me. The vanishing cabinet, my final hope was still not responding. The charms didn't seem to fix it. No one used it for so long, Borgin said, like I'm stupid to not know that. I went down to the common room, waiting for her arrival. She appeared soon, with her smile on. It felt like all of the weight on my shoulders fell off.

"Follow me," I told, and she followed me.

The room of requirement opened for us, and she was amazed. "How did you do that?"

"Its the room of requirement, found it when I was in the inquisitorial squad," I told her. This is where Potter was building the troop or whatever.

"Its huge!" She looked around.

A big couch, and a fireplace appeared for us. "It gives us whatever we need," I explained, sitting on the couch.

"So this is where you are spending your time, lately," she said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well, I guessed," she shrugged.

"Yes, Im mostly here, Fixing the cabinet," I took her to the wardrobe.

"Fixing?" She asked.

"Yes, she has not been in use, for very long, she has a twin at Borgin and Burkes, It can teleport people from this to the other cabinet," I explained, and she listened in silence.

"I could have succeeded if the Bell girl was not so stupid to try open it, and rather delivered it to Dumbledore. The cabinet does not respond, I have another idea, but I am trying to fix it, and I'm not a loser, I have to prove myself. I have to do it."