The Play Date

"Mmm...Draco, why didn't you show them the letter?" I asked, surprised.

"You are a smart girl, Astoria," he said, half smirking. Am I thinking straight? I know he likes me, but this? I couldn't help but blush. The place few cold with the time, and I was so smart, to wear a spaghetti strap. 

"Are you not going back to your dorm?" I asked.

"Not yet," he said, and wrapped his coat around me. I happily hugged it, and the smell of his cologne, was so evident, and tickly. 

"Your hair looks a little messy," I chuckled, and brushed the platinum blonde hair, with my fingers, to which the corners of his mouth, slightly upwards. It was the first time in ages, that I touched his hair. I smiled as my fingers ran through his hair. Why does he have to look pretty all the time? His lips broke into a wide grin, and his eyes sparkled, just like when we chased the peacocks in their garden around. 

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing," I tried, to which  he raised an eyebrow.

"Fine! I just remembered the playdates," I smiled.

"We were so stupid!" He blurt.

"You meant cute, in Draco's language! And yes, you were a total jerk," I smirked.

"Ouch! That's Harsh, Princess,"  he teased.

"That's a fact, Dragon," I played along, making him laugh. 

"In what kind of a story does the Dragon, win over the wizard prince?" I chuckled, shaking my head, reminding myself of the play dates. Blaise was the Prince, Draco was the Dragon, Daphne and Pansy were the wicked witches. I was the Princess, because I was the youngest and loved tiaras. I still remember how Draco was so bossy, right from the beginning.

"You owe me chocolates, remember?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh! The ones you fed me?" He smirked.

"I didn't feed you, you took them without my permission, and when I cried, YOU fed me," I smirked back, and yawned.

"Let's go," he stretched his hand out.

I took it, and before I could go back, I returned his coat.

"Thanks, Draco. It was warm," I smiled, and went back to my dorm. Daphne's bed was empty, and I knew she was sleeping with Blaise.

___

It was 9 in the morning, and I woke up and didn't want to wash myself, as I could smell  last hints of  Draco's cologne. I felt so wierd, and happy at the same time. 

I washed myself, and went to meet with Drew, and Scarlet. 

"Morning!" I smiled at the two, who sat under the tree, lazily.

"I overslept," I said, catching their question before they could speak.

"You missed breakfast, so Scarlet saved you a doughnut," he said, and Scarlet stretched her hand out, and I stared in awe.

"I love you," I squeezed, my Hufflepuff bestfriend.

"I know," she giggled.

"What do we do?" I asked, having nothing, as we completed all the homework.

"I don't know, I'm bored too," Drew said, watching the clouds.

"Hey! Sunshine," I heard, and Samuels was standing right in front me.

"Oh, come to spoil my morning!?" I groaned.

"Spoil, eh? I could spoil you every morning, if you gave me a chance," he smirked.

"You'll make me throw up, Samuels," I spat.

"Exactly! I will, someday," he said, dreamily.

"EW! Pervert," I scolded, and got up to walk away.

"Everyone's entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege," I smirked, with that I walked away, from the jerk.

____

Dear aunt Cass, 

I miss you, and hope you are doing good. I know you must be busy, making beautiful clothes. Visit us during our break, will you? As you know, Daphne and Blaise are more open with their relationship, unlike before. I'm writing to mum and dad every week, as usual. I hope Millie is doing great, too. Mum told me you've come back for a while, for some event. I hope this reaches you.

Love Ria

With that, I tied it to pearl's leg, "find her, pearly," I smiled, and went back to the common room.

I had nothing to do, so I opened a book, and started drawing, sitting across Drew, who was playing Wizard chess  with his roommate.

After a while, my mind wandered on different things, and Drew's friend left.

"Drew!" I called, and he hmmed.

"Do you think Slytherins dislike me?" I asked.

"What kind of a question is that?" He blurted.

"Well, I don't know, Slytherins seem to have no interest in me, boys," I spoke. I knew I could talk to Drew about anything, and I felt a brotherly affection towards him.

"Maybe they're scared," he shrugged.

"Meaning?" 

"You hang out with 'the top Slytherin gang', maybe they're just scared to approach, because Blaise acts like your brother, Daphne, Pansy aren't the nicest either," he swaggered and continued after a pause, "Perhaps the Slytherin Prince seems to take interest in you," he said, making my jaw drop. There is no way, I told them.

"What makes you think so?" I asked, regaining my composure.

"I just thought, you'll make a good couple, and I could watch you two fight," he joked, and I was relieved to know, it was a guess and it still made me blush.

"And what's with Samuels?" He smirked.

"Ugh! I hate that bloke," I said tiredly.

"What about you and Scarlet?" I asked, to annoy him.

I went back to the dorm, and waited till it was midnight.