Mixed up emotions

We sat next to eachother, and I started reading.

"Lucius Malfoy." 

"About Father?" He snorted. "Go on," he grinned.

"As a freshly appointed prefect, he started his year very well. He didn't regret working hard for the position. 

Ms. Rosier who sat in the library, for completing her homework, couldn't work well, once he walked in. She blushed, earning a smirk from him.

Lucius Malfoy studied the book his father sent him. The girl rose from where she was sitting, to gain the closest seat to him as possible.

"What do you want, Rosier?" He asked.

"Nothing, just what I asked you earlier," she grinned.

"That is?"

"Tutor me for transfigurations,"

"You should probably find a better excuse to flirt with me." He said curtly, and walked out of the library.

He joined his friends for the dinner and set out to fulfill his prefect duties. He deducted points from a first year Gryffindor and went back to the dungeons satisfied.

He stopped climbing the stairs, once he caught the low sound of footsteps.

"Now,now, Little Miss Black?" He smirked.

"Hi!" She took her seat in the dark common room, amusing him.

"You know I'm prefect, don't you?"

"I do," she straightened up.

"Prefects can deduct house points," he raised his eye brows.

"Yes, so? I know you're not going to do that, because it's our adored house," she smirked.

"Don't try giving me a chance, and why do you even want to be off bed?"

"What do you want me to do? Stare at darkness in my dorm? When I can't sleep?" 

You better go, Narcissa. You don't know what lurks in the darkness," he smirked.
She groaned, but decided to go to bed.

The next day, in the evening, he walked past a group of Slytherin girls who seemed to enjoy his presence.

"Luciussss!" sang a girl from behind.

"Shafiq?"

"Where are you going?"

"Quidditch," he kept walking.

"What about you?"

"Quidditch, too," she grinned, walking next to him.

"Don't dare to touch my hair, Shafiq," he warned the girl, who attempted to touch the blonde locks.

"The hair bow is charming. Your hair is long and shiny, don't blame me, every girl in the school wants her hands on it," she said, making him feel proud of it.

"All the best, Keeper," she pecked him,"

"Ew! Not anymore, Father has so many flings," Draco said, making me chuckle.

"Don't you want to know how your parents fell in love? Draco," I grinned.

"I do, but this?" he pouted.

"This is the only way," I sang, making him laugh.

"Fine, but it is too late, let's go now," he suggested, getting up.

_____________

"Ria! Are you all right, sissy?" Daph woke me.

"Ria, how are you?" she panicked.

"Salazar!! Am I late?" I checked my watch.

"Relax, it's weekend," she reminded.

"You wake up early, perhaps earlier than me, what's wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm fine! I overslept. Don't panic, mommy!" I gave her a look, which she ignored.

"Mum wrote us letters about the yule ball gowns," she said, checking her lipstick.

"I'll write back to her, "I assured.

"Are you and Blaise going together or the others accompanying too?" I asked.

"All of us," she grinned.

"Have a nice time Daph," I waved, rushing for a bath.
___

"Am I late?" I asked Drew, who waited for me in the common room.

"Just in time, Ria," he smiled, to my relief.

We made our way to the spot near the black lake.

"Where's your sister?" he scanned the grounds.

"On her way to Hogsmeade?" I raised my eyebrows."She is taken, Drew move on," I teased him."She'll nox you before you even try to get close to her," I laughed.

"Zabini!" he rolled his eyes, making me laugh.I heard a third voice while we were still laughing. I turned around to notice Miko and his friend.

"Hey!" amused Drew.

"Quidditch..." I heard them discuss."Your friend does not seem so pleased we'll go to another place?" he asked, and Drew started to walk away with him, leaving me alone with Miko.

"Shall we sit?" he asked in a softer tone.

"Looks like I have no choice," I mumbled.He offered me chocolate to my surprise.

"I know you like them."

"How?" my eyes widened.

"I have my ways," he smiled.

"You have beautiful eyes," he commented, making me choke slightly.

"Thanks," I managed, slightly blushing.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"What? no!" I shook my head, shocked by his questions.

"I'm really lucky," he smirked, to which I raised my eyebrow.

"I think I should go back now," he sighed, sadly, noticing Scarlet walking towards me.

"Meet you soon, beautiful," he winked.

"What did I miss?" she asked, and I gave her every detail.

"He's handsome, Ria, and he likes you," she teased.

"Oh, like I care!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, Miko!" she said, to which I turned, and realized it was a tree. I gave her a look, to which she started laughing.

"I told you, you do care, admit it Ria!" she elbowed.

________

"How was your Date?" I teased my sister.

"Great, except for the part where Pansy's lipstick looked smudged. Might have snogged Draco," she said.

"What?" I asked, as a knot formed in my stomach.

"And she got into a fight with a Beauxbatons girl, now she hates them..." she said, to which I could not pay a lot of attention.

"Mum asked me if was going to the ball with Blaise, despite knowing," she laughed, to which I laughed along.

"Boys are just starting to ask girls, and mum is so confident I would be going with him," she nodded her head.

"You have Drew as a backup , if you want," I laughed.

"He fancies you."

"Oh I know," she laughed, and I slept with a weird feeling.