Mischief

'Boggart is a shapeshifter that usually lurks in dark spaces. It has no definite form, taking the shape of that which is most feared by the person who encounters it. When not in the sight of a person, it is believed to look like a dark blob,' Boggart?! What am I? A fool? Only the weak show their fears to the world. The class is going to be pointless. I shut the book and stared at the fireplace. The sound of footsteps brought me back to reality.

"Draco," she spoke with softness, "Does it hurt?"

"Terribly," I replied. She raised her eyebrow in disbelief.

"What? I'm not bragging, missy," I rubbed my arm.

She laughed, "You're such a Drama Queen."

"Ouch," I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow, Did I manage to prick the prick?" She smirked, flashing her eyebrows, making me roll my eyes.

"You'll be fine, soon," she chuckled.

"Yeah, I don't have a choice, do I ?" I sighed. How could she switch from annoying me a moment, and being kind, sweet, the next? She read her book in silence until her friend arrived.

I walked to the Great hall with Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle, for breakfast.

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" asked Pansy, touching my bandaged arm.

"Drama queen, and pro," Astoria mumbled under her breath, making Theo laugh. I turned to my right, but Greengrass and Zabini were nowhere to be found.

"Where are Daphne and Blaise?" I asked Goyle.

"Probably, spending time alone," smirked Pansy. Blaise and Daphne arrived while we were still talking.
"Here comes a couple of love birds," I welcomed. As expected, Blaise's face turned into a tomato. Can't believe this womanizer blushes each time I call them a couple.

"Shut up Malfoy, you know nothing," stormed Daphne. We all laughed at their embarrassment and finished our breakfast.

____

POTIONS CLASS:

"This is not a class of stupid wand waving, or miss spelling. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper to death." Woah that's soooo cool. Is he always dressed like Dracula? It'd so funny if he had the accent.

"Now, tell me, What would I get if Valerian springs are added to Lethe river water? Anybody, "asked Professor Snape. The entire class went silent.

"Forgetfulness potion," I answered after a little hesitation.

"5 points to Slytherin, miss Greengrass," he complimented. Wohhoo! I internally jumped. Well, all the claps don't help much, do they?

"Draught of Living Death," he announced and, then we brewed our first potion. He started inspecting each one's cauldron, peeping into it. When he came close to mine, I felt a bit, nervous but I hoped it was not a disaster. Who am I kidding? I was so scared, after he made sarcastic comments on almost every student's potion.

He glanced at mine, and eyebrow rose, I already was prepared for an insult.
"Very well, Miss Greengrass, 10 points to Slytherin," he said. C'mon I can't hide my blush anymore. I grinned widely as my other snakes clapped.

"Ria, that was brilliant. He already is well pleased with your performance," said Drew, being loud enough for everyone in the corridor to listen.

"Drew, stop shouting before they think we're mad, or I have a hearing problem," I whisper yelled, pointing towards the third and first years.

It's Monday, and I got dressed in a red skirt, which rested above my knees, and a black turtle neck top. I finished doing my hair, with a matching bow. It was always peaceful in the common room in the mornings, despite having to bare Draco's sarcasm. Such a good day, I thought, as it empty. That lazy chicken definitely over slept. I smiled smugly, as a thought of mischief sprang up. It's my turn to annoy. I walked straight to his seat, and occupied it. It's quiet comfy. It was not so late, before he was standing in front of me. He stood crossing his arms against his chest. He was dressed in black. I like his black bomber jacket. I pretended like I didn't notice him, and buried my face in the book.

"Care to explain?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Explain what?" I smirked.

"For this?" He waved his finger between me and the chair.

"Oh! I thought you're just stupid. So you're blind too, it's pre occupied, by me," I smirked, and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'll be more than delighted to let you, if you're such a fan of mine, to sit where I sat," he smirked back.

"Bleach," I made a puking face, and got up from his chair, making my way to the sofa. He chuckled and went back to his place.

"You're late, and perhaps lazy," I commented.

"No, you're early, and 'I'm not lazy," he said, annoyed.

"Yeah, what ever let's you sleep," I mocked, and he rolled his eyes in exasperation.

"Why do you wake up early, besides to annoy me, and to spend time with me," he asked.

"Brave of you to think I would ever choose to spend time with you, out of 7 billion people," I scoffed. As if I am coming to see his smile or eyes.

"And?"

"Fine, you curious boy, I always woke up early to my grandfather's piano, he loved to play it in the mornings. It's become a habit," I shrugged.

"Hyperion Greengrass," he said, and the corners of my lips curled up. My grandfather will always be the person I loved more than I love my parents. He taught me French, music, quidditch, and being nice to everyone no matter what their status was.

"Heard you're gifted in potions," he said, breaking my trance.

"Oh, do I have attention?" I smirked. It was so fun annoying him.

"Only because you earned some points, anyways, does it matter, I'm the best potion maker, and will be," he said proudly.

"Thanks," I decided to respond to the first part. I wanted to do better at potions just to annoy him more.