First Date

"What happened?" Scarlet asked, as I sat furiously, next to her.

"It's that pink lady, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, I feel so suffocated. All we do in her class, is read. I expected it to be fun," I shrugged.

"Drew fell asleep, because of the silence, I woke him up, before he kissed the bench," I told her.

"That was rude," he said, softly, which I didn't care.

"First year, was great, Professor Lupin is someone, I'd want learn DADA from," and I was interrupted, by the sound of Professor Snape's presence.

"Cheer up, it's your favorite class now," Scarlet whispered.

"Poisons, I'd like to teach, but you'll learn their antidotes," professor said, leaning on his table.

"Can you tell what is a common antidote? I'd be displeased to see you in my class." 

Several hands, shot up in air along with mine, but he refused to ask, thinking it'd be useless. 

The class ended and I managed to gain 10 points for my house, I walked out cheerfully.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," I grinned.

"Weekend and Hogsmeade," nodded, Drew and Scarlet smiling.

_____

I decided to wear, jeans and a red blouse which had a sweetheart collar. I rechecked my hair, and went down to the common room.

"How's prefect duty? enjoying it?" I asked Draco. I had to admit he looked very finely dressed in black, even without being totally formal, as he usually is.

"Actually I am, gives me great pleasure giving detentions, taking points away, scaring stupid first year Gryffindors," he said, coolly, recieving a you'll-never-change look from me.

"Talk about me," I said, sinking into the chair.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"Everything's fine, but Defense against Dark arts, I had high hopes," I sighed.

"Professor Umbridge, has she been bothering you?" he chuckled.

"She said, wands are useless," I shrugged.

"She's a bit odd, her office is decorated with ornamental cat plates, but she favors Slytherins," he half smirked. 

"And her dress, makes me feel like she never grew up, not even my room was  that pink, when I was 4 or six," I rolled my eyes, making him laugh. My heart warmed, and I felt like I could talk to him about anything.

I, Scarlet, and Drew went down to the village, we enjoyed sometime at the Dervish and Dangs, and honeydukes. Scarlet told, she wanted to go to Scrivenshaft's quill shop, but I wanted to visit the Zonko's. While we were walking leisurely, I was pulled by a strong hand, into a narrow passage.

"Why do you keep pulling me like this?" Into small spaces," I gritted.

"I'm bored," he said, innocently, earning an unamused look from me.

"Ria!" They called.

"I have to go," I whispered, but he didn't let me go, I told him, that I'll come.

"Hey!" I said awkwardly.

"What happens to you? You disappear suddenly, I suspect you possess an invisibility cloak, or you can disapparate, or you're an anim_" Drew started.

"Stop, stop, Drew, keep your outstanding assumptions with yourself. I just want to visit Zonko's, with Daph, you two go on, I'll join, maybe in the castle," I grinned, and waved to them.

They paused to think, but agreed, to my relief. I walked back into the alley, once they turned their backs.

"Good job," Draco half smirked.

"So, what do we do?" I asked him.

"We'll stay here," he said.

"Stay here, really? What pleasure to spend my hogsmeade trip in between two shops," I mocked.

"Stop whining, I said just until they leave," he said, showing Daph, Pansy, Theo, and Blaise, with Crabbe and Goyle pass. Once, they left, we walked out of the alley.

"So what are your plans?" I asked him.

"I'm a bit hungry," he said.

"Me too, I want to have a sandwich," I said, not knowing why.

"Will you come to the three broomsticks with me?" He bowed slightly.

"Are you asking me out?" My mouth couldn't keep quiet.

"If you say so," he said, making me blush. I couldn't believe, it was my first date, and it's with Draco. Madam Rosemerta came to us, to take orders.

"Ah, Mr. Malfoy, I see this pretty miss with you," she smiled.

"I'm Astoria Greengrass," I said, resisting the blush.

"Yes dears, what may I get you two?" she asked.

"Two butterbeers, sandwiches and an icecream with strawberries," he said, leaving me amused.

"You've loved icecream that way, since you were 5?" he winked, and I was gobsmacked. I felt my face turn into cherry red.

The food has arrived, and we finished it, at our pace.

"So, should we go back to the castle, or do you want to do a little more sight seeing?" He asked.

"I want to visit," I grinned. He took me to the Zonko's joke shop, I made myself a favour and bought, sugar quills, hiccough sweets and nose biting teacups.

"You have a thing for these silly things, don't you?" He laughed.

"It's fun, a little mischief is not a sin," I shrugged.

"Shall we go now?" I asked him, after a little roaming.

"I was dying to hear this," he put his hand on his chest.

"Stop you, dramatic," I nudged him.

"Ouch! That's rude," he joked, and we walked back to the castle, successfully not being caught by any of our friends, and be teased and put up with the rubbish comments.

As we were getting close, he spoke,"I had a nice time," and kissed my knuckles. My wrist and face burned hot, and it was crystal clear to Draco. He half smirked, and got closer to me. As I tried to look into his eyes, he pecked my cheek. My legs felt so weak, making me think I was melting. My face burned like fire, and my stomach flipped. He chuckled, and led me to the common room.