Tipsy

"I told you not to call me that," Scarlet yelled, at Drew.

"You don't understand," he snickered.

"Woah, what happened?" I joined them.

"She thinks, the nickname I gave her is Ridiculous," he shrugged.

"Because it is, 'Scar,'"

"But scars are beautiful, like Potter's lightning bolt," he said, and we burst into laughter.

"Scar, is a Disney movie villain, that too, a lion, which kills it's own brother, and it's not even handsome," she panted.

"And for Merlin's sake, Disney what?" I cocked up an eyebrow, muggles have weird things.

"You two, really need to get used to the terms, sit down," she demanded.

"Well, a motion picture is projected onto a large screen, and we watch it," she tried.

"Is it just a picture?" Drew asked.

"No, no, do you remember the T.V ?"

"That was awfully wonderful," I said, reminded how much I liked it.

"Yes, it's a larger version, with better picture and sound," she beamed.

"That sounds fun."

"We'll go watch one, I promise," she crossed her heart, giggling, and my attention turned to a bird.

"That's Dumbledore's Phoenix, isn't it?" I smiled, which reminded me, that we were getting late for the Care for Magical creatures class.

"Blimey! We're going to be late," I shouted, and we rushed, to Professor Hagrid's hut.

"C'mon yah'all form into groups, hurry up," Professor announced, while we were still panting.

We were looking for someone to join us, and within a moment, a Hufflepuff boy made his way towards us. His piercing green eyes, and brown hair, became more evident, as he got closer.

"Hi!" Scarlet beamed.

"How does she know everybody?" Drew furrowed his eyebrows.

"He's from my house, you, prat!" she said, making me laugh.

"I hope it's okay, if I join you lot, as I see, you're only three," he smiled, shyly.

"I'm Jason Fawley, you can call me Jace, Scarlet knows me," he said Fawley, Ahh! the Hufflepuff purebloods.

"No problem," I replied.

"Thanks Greengrass," he hesitated.

"You can call me Astoria," I smiled, quickly.

"And, that's my bestfriend slash brother, Drew. I guess you know."

"Of course, I do. You lot are popular," he said, making me chuckle.

"Hello mate," Drew and Jace shook hands, formally.

"Take him. Filbert is a nice worm," he handed us the worm.

"It's got a name, Professor?" Drew cringed.

Jace was fun to work with, and the time passed quickly.

After the class was over, all four of us, joined Potions. Potions class was absolutely silent, as always. Jace wore a horrified look as every other person in the class.

"I'm terrible at potions," he whined.

"I can help you," I shrugged, and his eyes widened.

"Wonderful! Thank you,"

"I can't see, how I can pay you back, you're good at all," he whispered.

"C'mon, that's an exaggeration, Drew's Mc Gonagall's favorite, and Scar is Flitwick's," I shrugged, and the door banged open, and Professor entered swiftly . It seemed like my favorite class of all time, has ended, within a blink of an eye.

"Well, well, who do we have here?" I heard, a familiar, annoying tone, as we walked out of the cold dungeon room. I turned around, and asked the three to leave.

"Looks like the hex, wasn't enough," I crossed my arms, against my chest.

"Play nicely, hun. You'll never find someone like me," he pouted, which made throw a scorn at him.

"I wish," I smirked, and walked away, with my classic hair flip.

"Tomorrow's our last Hogsmeade trip for the year, are we all going together?" Drew asked.

"I have a little business to attend to," I said, in a professional tone, which cracked them up.

I rushed to the common room, for tonight's girls night out. My insides were jumping in excitement as the girls nights held in the Slytherin common room, are no less than an all girls party, but Pansy asked me to expect something different this year. I bathed, and made my way to the common room, in my comfy pajamas. I found Pansy, Tracey, Millicent, and Daph in the common room, with Blaise, Theo, Draco, Greggory, and Vincent. It looked like they've already managed to send every other Slytherin away, from the common room.

"Get out now," Pansy told the boys.

"I'm a prefect, you can't give me orders," Draco tried to annoy.

"So am I, Duh!" Pansy smirked.

"It's a girls night Urquhart," Pansy yelled, at our captian, who was staring at the girls, with a cocked up eyebrow.

"Oh! yeah, whatever," he rolled his yes, and disappeared.

Daph, and I, cast the sound barrier spell, since it looked like girls who received the invitation, were all present. The common room has altered to a much comfortable one. Millicent was blindfolded and we laughed till our stomachs hurt, when Pansy made animal sounds to tease her. It was all fun and games, until Pansy's different idea has arrived. It just was wild.

"How?" I asked, looking at the tray of similar cups. I knew they were prohibited at Hogwarts, by the smell they were giving off.

"Rosemerta refused to sell these, but then, are we all not filthy rich to bribe her?" she smirked, making me laugh.
"Now, now, each one has to taste these, and guess their names, you fail to do so, it slips right down your throat," she announced.

"Butterbeerbaby first," Millicent said, laughing, and her guess was undoubtedly right.

Hestia guessed twice wrong, and her stomach started to respond, to the drinks. "Weakling!" Pansy said, ignoring Flora, who followed her sister.
"Dragon blood wine?" I tried.

"Drink it," Daph laughed.

"It's the black hog!" She mumbled, as I drunk it, with slight difficulty.

"Fire whiskey," Daph announced, with ease.
Soon it was my turn, and again, I had to gulp the death beast down my throat. Millicent, and Della passed out. Tracey was clearly tipsy, and so was I.

"You know what? I heard Draco has a girlfriend," Pansy spoke.

"Mhmm...that should be me, I'm beautiful, blonde, and I'm ravishing," Tracey became all chatty, and that's the fun I waited for, and didn't make our relationship public.

"He's got great hair, his eyes, and money, why is she a secret?" she made a smug face.

"She must have a face of a monkey, with so many piercings," she cursed.

"I'm his girlfriend," I said, flipping my hair, knowing I'll regret it in the morning.

"Ahhhhh! Noooo," Tracey gasped.
"You are running out of breath," I shut her dropped jaw.

"All mine," I whispered, feeling extremely confident.

My eyelids started getting heavy, after one last shot of fire whiskey.