A visit to the forbidden world

"What happened?" Scarlet called from behind, while I stormed off to the great hall, for lunch.

I sat on the table, and started to stuff food onto my plate, and sat next to Drew.

"Woah Ria! What's wrong? Did you run into a group of pixies?" he said, grabbing his plate.

"What does he think of himself? Stupid rat," I started cursing.

"Ria, you look like the Hogwarts express," he tried.

"Who are you talking about?" He asked.

"Miko cockroach," I spat.

"What? Since when did his last name become cockroach?" He laughed.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Scarlet asked, finishing her lunch quickly, making her way to our table.

"No," I stated.

"Okay, I'll ask you later," she smiled.

______

I shot up, suddenly, waking up from the nightmare. The screaming of Harry Potter and the body of Cedric Diggory haunted me as a nightmare. My heart raced quickly and my forehead dripped in sweat. I got out of my bed, and walked to the common room.

"Astoria," I heard a slow voice, waking me up from the sleep.

"What?" I looked around, startled, to find myself still in the sleep gown, and sitting on the sofa.

"Why did you sleep here?" Draco asked.

"Oh no, I, uh, couldn't sleep, so I just came in here, and now, here I am," I sighed, worriedly.

"I'll go, wash myself," I hurried, to which he chuckled.

It has been three weeks since I talked to Miko and it has not affect me, in anyway. I still felt disgusted at how he thought, his inferiors are always useless.

-----

I hugged my bestfriend, who sobbed bitterly in my embrace. I looked at her sadly, as she rubbed her eyes. We started to walk to the great hall, on Cedric Diggory's memorial.

"I lost a brother figure," she sighed. I patted on her back, trying to comfort her. That's all I could do.

Dumbledore gave us a speech, and all the students lifted their drinks in his honour.

"Drew, Ria, will you both, visit me this summer?" Scarlet asked.

"Okay, sure," I said, without taking a moment.

That's the least I could do for her.

"Really? I love you two," she beamed.

"But how?" Drew whispered.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Er, Scarlet, you know, would it be okay, at your home," Drew asked.

"I told my parents about you two, they are nice people."

"I don't know, they're muggles, we despise them, don't we?" Drew sneered at me, as Scarlet went to meet some Hufflepuffs.

"Maybe we should give them a chance, just like we gave her," I said.

"We are both blood traitors, aren't we?" He asked.

"Well...hmm, yeah," I sighed.

"Ria, I don't know, it scares me," Drew admitted.

"I'm scared too," I leaned on his shoulder.

"What are we going to do now?"

"I'm going to lie that I'm visiting you," I told him, gulping at the thought.

"And you say, that you're visiting me."

___

I got dressed up, ready to go to Scarlet's home. I wasn't sure if Drew would show up, but I picked my courage up, and made my way to the muggle world, surprisingly, so did Drew. Scarlet along with her father, came to pick us up, near the King's cross.

I and Drew, greeted her father, who appeared to be a polite man.

"Hello, Astoria. Hello, Drew," her father beamed, exactly like Scarlet, which warmed my heart.

"Scarlet keeps talking about you, when she comes home, we miss her alot," he said.

"Pleasure sir," Drew smiled, while I nodded.

"Oh please, don't call me sir. Call me Nick."

The rest of the ride, was in silence. As we stepped out of what seemed a muggle car, we were standing infront of Scarlet's house.

It was not as big as ours, but was decent, Scarlet lead us in, and a beautiful woman, recieved us heartily.

"Welcome," she beamed.

"Mum, this is Astoria, and this is Drew, as I told you." she introduced.

"Pleasure meeting you, Astoria and Drew, she was worried if you'd show up," she looked at her daughter.

"She told us all about how magic is at Hogwarts, she loves you both,"

"Yes Mrs. Nick, she's our bestfriend, after all," I said gently.

The house looked to be filled with muggle stuff. And I knew, if her parents were magical, both of them, would be put into Hufflepuff.

Scarlet took her to her room, which looked like a replica of a Hufflepuff dorm, decorated in yellow and black.

"Dad and Mum are like, Healers, but in the muggle world," she said. While we were still, talking, her mother walked in with some vessels, which are definitely not goblets.

"I'm sure you'll like it," she winked at me.

It looked frozen and white, I helped myself with a spoon of it, and it felt like the highest happiness. My eyes widened, and my cheeks turned red. The best thing, of all desserts.

"What's this?" I asked, stunned.

"That's a muggle sweet," Scarlet chuckled, happy with my reaction.

"Blimey!! Merlin's beard," Drew gasped.

"I want as many as possible, I want Daph to taste them too," I said.

"Sure you can take them all," she laughed.

Scarlet tried to educate us on every non magical object, I've seen for the first time. I liked the T.V.

We talked to her parents, who seemed pretty nice. Her mother hugged me before I left. 

"They're not as bad as we thought, they could be," I beamed at Drew.

"They seem really nice," he agreed.

I and Drew went  back to our homes, and the vacation was about to be over, and a new year is yet to start.