Truth or Dare

We sat next to eachother, and started reading.

"Brutus Malfoy, was a spoilt boy. His father, a broken man was never able, to give his love to his family. He despised his father, for not loving his mother, and never caring for his sister. His parents arranged a marriage to a woman from the same, Slytnerin house. Damora Malfoy, while they were still, in Hogwarts."

"That was a waste of time," he spat.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Did you know that, there are some stupid muggle, and wizard love stories in the restricted section?" He asked, with a blank expression.

"Really?! No, how do you know?" I asked.

"Well, I heard it from the portrait of Brutus Malfoy. He was the one who pursuaded the ministry, to banish the books," he said, with no interest, to which I nodded.

"Do you talk to the portraits?" I asked, not knowing why.

"I wish there was a charm to shut the mouths of the portraits, I find them more annoying than Peeves," he rolled his eyes, to which I chuckled, nodding.

"I do talk, only when I'm forced to," he said.

"I know, Greengrass family is not so quiet either, but they don't bother us so much," I smiled.

"Umm...Draco, there's something on your ear," I told him, and stood up, to rub it off. I slightly brushed it, and noticed Draco staring at me, seated in the couch. Damn! he's so handsome.

"I never thanked you, for the lights, and," I hesitated, and my voice was almost a whisper.

"You liked the kiss, didn't you?" he smirked, getting up, and closing the minimum distance we had, giving me butterflies. He scared the hell out of me with his smirks. I couldn't help, but flush all shades of red. I stared at the floor, trying hard not to make myself look like a fool. He lifted my chin, and forced me to look into his eyes.

"I like you, Astoria," he pecked, my cheek, making me blush harder. I smiled so much, that I was scared if it looked so obvious, that I liked him back.

"I like you too, and yes, I enjoyed it very much," I said, boldly, but in a sweeter tone making his pale skin, blush slightly. I smirked, as I made him blush evidently, when I returned his peck.

"Have a nice day," I winked.

"Are you going to Hogsmeade?" He asked.

"Certainly, and I wouldn't want you to pull me into a corner, and make me lie," I laughed.

"I won't, enjoy your trip," he half smirked, and I went down for breakfast.

___

I went back to the dorm, after the dinner. I changed into my sleep gown, immediately, having nothing to do with my time. I turned around to see, as the door clicked open. Daph walked in, rushed into the bathroom, without wasting time. I wondered what made her hurry so much, and decided to ask her, as soon as she came out.

"What's all the hurry about?" I asked.

"Not hurry, I was just not wasting my time," she told, to which I raised an eyebrow.

"It's good, you've changed already," she smiled.

"Draco, and Pansy, have no prefect duty today. We've planned on a game night, they asked me to tell you," she grinned, sitting on the bed.

"Exciting!"

I and Daphne, made our way to the common room. We found Blaise, and Pansy already in the common room, sitting next to the fire place.

I and Daphne walked to them and I sat next to Pansy, and Daphne fell next to Blaise, and he immediately put an around her. Theo walked to us, and sat on an armchair, next to Pansy.
Draco was the only one, we were waiting for, and he soon appeared and sat next to me, without wasting anytime.

"So we start, I'm the best, I've always been," Draco said, triumphantly.

"Oh okay," Blaise said, in an I-don't-care take.

Pansy cast a charm on the fire whiskey bottle they managed to bring back from Hogsmeade.
The bottle turned to Blaise, and she asked him, "truth or dare, Blaise?"

"Truth,"

"Tell us about your first kiss," she smirked.

"Well, it was a summer night, at our Manor. We were 12, and Daphne told me she liked me, and we kissed," he said, blushing, making my sister blush too.

The bottle spinned, and it was Pansy's turn, "truth or dare? Pans," asked Daph.

"Dare,"

"I dare you to kiss, Dora," she smirked.

Theo groaned, "I'm sorry, Theodora," Pans shrugged, making us laugh. Poor Theo! but I was happy it was not Draco, for some reason. I was surprised to see them make out, for a while, and so were others.

It was Draco's turn, "Who is the sexiest person here?" he smirked.

"Myself, of course," He smirked.

"Theo, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Which Carrow twin would you date?" I asked.

"The one that doesn't bite," he rolled his eyes, making us all laugh.

"Ria! It's your turn," Daph grinned.