The Valentine's gift

We walked to a tree, which stood alone in a field of grass. He looked at me for a moment, held my hand, and dragged me onto the grass carpet. He cast a spell on the large tree we were standing next to, and it jerked.
Slowly a small light flew up from the grass. Just, in seconds, the scene was breathtaking,  we were surrounded by fireflies. The whole carpet came into life, and the entire place lit up as the flies flew. Draco admired it as much, and all I could do was stare in awe at the place. I turned around, to look at him, but his eyes were already on me. He pinned me to the tree, his eyes never leaving mine. I could hear my heart beat, out loud. His gaze shifted from my eyes, to my lips, which I didn't realize that I was biting. He licked his lips, smirking,  tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear,  and  pulled me into a kiss, grabbing my waist.  My hands wrapped around his neck, and the time froze.
He pulled away, smirking, and whispered "Happy Valentine's Day," making me blush. My insides danced for my first kiss and the lights slowly went off.
"That was good, for a first kiss," he smirked, creating a little space between us. I let out a soft laugh, being happy, and agreeing with what he said. It would be too much, to take, if it was a make out.

I went to bed, blushing crimson, and thinking about the ironically, magical moment. The dimly lit place in the dark night, and I wrapped in Draco's arms, was like a wildest dream.

______

"So, Did I miss anything from yesterday?" I asked Scarlet, hoping for a yes.

"Yes," she grinned, looking at Drew, and I got excited.

"You remember Eloise? She sent Drew a card."

"That's it?" I looked at Drew.

"No, she received roses too," he said.

"Well, after I went back to the common room, I did," she smiled.

"You didn't tell?" I muttered, so that she couldn't hear.
Drew nodded, with a frown, as we made our way to the class.

"Hello, sunshine," called Samuels from behind. I tuned around, and noticed he was sitting, right behind me. I ignored, concentrating on the class. After a few minutes of peace, he poked my shoulder, while I was writing.

"What do you want?" I muttered, gritting my teeth.

"A hello?" He shrugged.

"Hi," I replied, in frustration.

"Woah, baby getting feisty already? It's still day," he grinned, making me furious. I turned back, facing the board, not wanting any attention from Professor Binns.

"This class is boring," he whispered, to his friend.

"I know," the other one muttered, distracting me from the lesson.

Once the class was over, I decided he'd pay for distracting me.
I rose up quickly, and stood next to the door. Once, I saw him, making his way towards me, I put my feet infront, trying to make him trip.
And yes, he tripped, in a moment. What a wimp, I smirked, looking at the boy on the floor.
"You should be careful, who you walk into, Samuels," I commented.
"Oh, I just fell for you, sunshine," he smirked back, and got up.
"Very smart, for a Ravenclaw," I mocked , and walked away.

____

I sat in the library, completing my essay. Before I could leave, Samuels stood infront of me, with a smug face.

"What do you want now?"

"A book?" He smiled.

"Go get yourself one, and leave me alone," I yelled, forgetting it was the library.

"But it's with you," he pointed.

"Here, it's yours," I pushed.

"Thanks, sunshine," he smiled.
Just when he left, I found Draco sitting on the other side, diving deep in his book. I wondered, how I couldn't notice him come in. I stole a glance at him, and it reminded me of the night. I blushed, uncontrollably, and left the library, trying my best, not to look like an idiot.

___

I made my way to the common room, and Draco was present at his usual spot. A smile embraced my face, I made my way to him, with the book in my hands. He noticed my presence and got up to walk to me.

"Is that Redmond brothering you?" He asked.

"Oohh, Raymond?" I laughed.

"Whatever," he said.

"No, not at all," I shook my head.

"Did you do something?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I do a lot of things," he diverted.