Ferret

I went to the common room with the sweets mum sent me. Starting the day with something sweet, not bad after all.

"Searching for me?" I smirked.
Her sweet smile turned into an annoyed sigh.

"Ughhh! Can't you go without annoying me for one moment?" she groaned rolling her eyes.

"Admit it," I teased.

"Don't ruin my morninnnggg!" she yelled, making me chuckle.

"Okay, okay, calm down Princess," I whispered, and opened the pack of sweets. She has always fancied them, I know.

"What did you ju_" she tried, but I shove a tiny chocolate into her mouth. She's not going to talk with food in her mouth, is she?

"Draco, what did you just?" She muttered, as she finished eating it.

"You're welcome?" I raised an eyebrow to annoy her.

"Mm...Thanks, perhaps I heard something oddly funny," she said shyly.

___

Care for magical creatures:

Why am I even attending, that oaf's classes? He's ridiculous.

"So yeh'll be able ter raise 'em yerselves! Thought we'd make a bit of a project of it!" He said.

"And why would we want to raise them?" I shot.
Hagrid looked stumped at my question.
"I mean, what do they do?" I asked.
"What is the point of them?"

Hagrid opened his mouth, apparently thinking hard; there was a few seconds' pause, then he said roughly,

"Tha's next lesson, Malfoy. Yer jus' feedin' 'em today. Now, yeh'll wan' ter try 'em on a few diff'rent things - I've never had 'em before, not sure what they'll go fer - I got ant eggs an' frog livers an' a bit o' grass snake - just try 'em out with a bit of each."

He asked us to make those ugly slimes, our pets. Burn, bite and sting? Brilliant. I'll send mine to do those three to Pottah. Mudblood, why does she have to be so nosy?

"Well, I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive," I stated sarcastically.

"Who wouldn't want pets that can burn, sting, and bite all at once?"

"Just because they're not very pretty, doesn't mean they are not useful," she blabbered, and father wants me to top the class, with these riff raffs in my head. Herbology and care for creatures?

After a long day, it's time for dinner. Pansy walked to me, with Daily Prophet in her hand.

"Look at this Drakie, Weaselbee's father in the newspaper," she said handing it to me.

___

Astoria:

"Sorry, I am a little, too late for the dinner," I smiled cheerfully at Drew.

"You really are," he nodded.

I noticed an awkward silence, at the usually noisy Slytherin table. I turned my head to see what was wrong, and all I could notice, was Draco's absence and Pansy's rather upset face.

"He could have really hurt Malfoy, though," she said.
"It was good, really, that Professor McGonagall stopped it -" I partially heard Granger say that. She sounded concerned, for Draco? Maybe, Tracey wasn't totally wrong. But, hurt Malfoy?!

"Ria, I'm going to the dorm. Come soon, sissy," Daph smiled.
I waved, having sprouts, trying to maintain my dignity. As soon as I finished eating, I walked slowly to the dorm.

As I reached for the half closed door, I heard Tracey saying, "fake blond ferret!" And Daphne laughing loudly.

"Who's talking about my favorite animal?" I zoomed into the room.
They looked at me, with an awkward tension.

"What?" I asked them.

"Ria, you didn't know what just happened?" asked Daph, sitting on my bed.

"No!"

"Okay, so, come quick," she demanded.
I freshened up into my night gown and sat next to my sister, and opposite to Tracey and Willow.

"Malfoy, as usual, tried to insult the ginger, yeah, it worked every time. But this time, Professor Moody came to their defense and," she paused.

"And?"

"He turned him into a ferret!" Willow shouted.

"Woah!" I laughed.

"He was taken to Snape, like he'd say something," Daph added.

"Mhmmmm," I listened.

"Good night," Tracey and Willow drifted off to sleep.

"So how was your day?" I asked Daph.

"Pretty much good, and yours?"

"Potions was the best," I winked, and we slept.

I woke up and got dressed, I walked down to the dungeon, with my potions book, recalling what has happened the previous morning. I found him in his corner. Strangely without any book. He must be upset. Poor Draco, I feel so sorry for him, might have been so humiliating. I decided to not disturb him, and seated myself on the couch.

___

"So, transfigurations. Plenty of homework," Drew sighed.

"Ria and I are going to the library, mind joining us?" asked Scarlet.

"Why not?" he spoke.

We three went to the library, and started working on our essays.
Drew was busy with his work, being the best in transfigurations. I noticed a Hufflepuff girl, with freckles and black eyes, staring at Drew, from the corner of my eye.

"Who's she?" I whispered to Scarlet.

"She's Eloise," she stated.

"Mmm, I don't like the way she's looking at him," she said uneasily.

"Okay," is all what I could manage in the shock.

"I've heard a lot of girls from our year, like him," she continued.

"Really?" I laughed, and my eyes fell on the ferretboy. He was drowning in his book.

"Ria, you know that I'm friends with all," she said dramatically. This git? Okay, maybe yeah! Same as Draco. Scarlet face was odd with a sly grin, as if trying to read my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Is it just me, or most girls secretly like a cute guy and pretend they despise them?" she smirked.

"Wait, what do you mean?" she doesn't think I like Draco, does she? Ugh! He's a jerk.

"I know, you know," she shrugged.

"Whatever, back to the essay," I said.