Draco's first rejection

"Miss Murton, place your... hand...on my...chest," said Snape. Honestly, Severus, we are doing this now? I couldn't help but roll my eyes. We know how to dance, we are pureblood Slytherins! except some scum. 

Blaise snickered standing next to me, "she's so awkward, mate."

"That chick is hot, Blaise," Theo nudged him.

"You find every chick hot," I reminded him.

"I can see them drooling, for us," he said, winking at a group of 4 girls who were eying us, and giggling.

"Woah! I'm dancing with Daph," Blaise raised his hands.

"You sure are," I teased him, and Snape's uncomfortable pointless dance teaching was over, I saw Pansy walk towards me, and I danced.

----

Half-heartedly, I dragged myself to the common-room.I sat by the fireplace, not noticing Draco. 

"Not in a good mood, I see," he walked to me. 

"Good morning," I greeted in return.

He stretched out his hand, revealing a badge, which looked like the one on his robe. I was shocked to see, 'Support Cedric Diggory, the true champion!' He chuckled at my expressions and pinned it to my robes.

"You are supporting a Hufflepuff? I still remember how you told me to run back home if was placed in Hufflepuff," I reminded him.

"Oh, I do, but not just that, touch it," he smirked.

"Potter stinks?" I blurt out, amused. "Draco!" I laughed.

"They're awesome, aren't they?" he grinned.

"Poor boy," I laughed.

"Where's the book?" he asked.

"I didn't bring it, had to do my homework," I said, letting out a little sigh.

"Or you're making an excuse to hang out with me in the astronomy tower," he smiled smugly.

"Oh, your pretty girlfriend wouldn't be happy if she knew about it, would she?" I said, regretting instantly.

"Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend," he tilted his head.

"Pansy is my best friend, but looks like someone is jealous," he walked closer to me.

"Since when are people snogging their best friends?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ohohooh, snogging?" he walked dangerously to me.

"Jealous, Astoria? You should have told me," he smirked, making my legs weak. Why does he have to look so attractive? My heart stopped beating, but I managed to say, "You wish," and push him off.

______

"You have the badge, too?" asked Scarlet, surprised.

"Apparently, I'm the first recipient," I told her.

"How come?"

"Draco pinned it to my robes, and some Slytherin must have given it to you, isn't it?" I asked her, to which she nodded.

"Enough of me, tell me about your Slytherin Prince," she smirked.

"You know that you're too sass for a Hufflepuff, Don't you, Scarlet?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Blame my bestfriends!" She shrugged making me laugh.

"Umm.. I asked him about Pans...and I escaped pushing him off," I sighed.