Every Story, Starts With A Chance

"Astoria," Draco called.

"Yes?" I turned to face him.

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade, with me?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"I do," I smiled.

"It is done, then," he half smirked, and we took our places next to eachother, and opened the book.

"Andromeda Black," my eyes widened.

"Do you think, it can hear us?"

"Looks like it can," he shrugged.

"Andromeda Black."

"Andromeda Black, a witch with wit beyond her boundaries. A sister of Narcissa, and Bellatrix. Her life was pleasant, and perfect, when she was a young girl, but her years didn't bring her the beautiful rainbows. She was sort into Slytherin, but she refused to agree with most of her house mates.
She associated, with the muggle borns, which disgusted her family. One day, her Hufflepuff bestfriend, Diana Rochester, introduced her, to a fine wizard. His name's Ted Tonks, they became the best of friends, and soon, thier friendship turned into love. She managed to hide it well, from the world, but soon, her older sibling found out, she liked Tonks. Her family arranged a marriage, a few years later, but she was no where to be found. She ran away, from all her family, even her sisters, whom she dearly loved. She married Tonks, and her family tried to hunt her down, but eventually, they gave up, and she was cast out of the noble house of Black. She started a family, and they had a daughter. Her hurt, younger sister  never tried to talk to her, once she deserted her, without any final words. After all, every story starts with a chance."

I turned to look at Draco, who wore a plain expression.

"So, you have a cousin," I smiled, and he nodded. I was happy to see him not make any rude comments about his own, blood traitor aunt.

___

I wore a black mock neck top, with mesh puff sleeves, with a pair of blue denim. I felt confident, and I set my hair, for one last time.

"It's really beautiful, isn't it?" I grinned, looking in the mirror. The hair bow made my hair look even more pretty.

"Of course, after all Malfoy is a good gifter," she smirked, and I was dumbstruck. How did she figure it was him?
I turned to her with a bewildered look, "What?" I stuttered, not believing my ears, and she gave me an unammused look.

"You know what, Ria?" she walked to me.
"I love our relationship, you pretend like you don't like him, and I pretend, I believe you," she smirked, and I couldn't resist the laugh.
"How can you be so obvious?!" I asked her.
"Sneaking out of balls, common room, not hesitating to kiss, and not to mention your blushes," she shrugged.

"Ahhh! So it was planned?!" I gasped, in realisation, and she chuckled.

"Well, yeah, I like him," I told her.
"Since when? You annoyed eachother the most," she asked, beaming.
"I don't know when that happened, it amuses me too, he doesn't act like an arse, though. He's surprisingly kinder, and nice," i told her.

"Woah!" Her eyes shot up.

"What?!"

"Nothing, I can't believe you two get along, so well, despite having strong morals, which are totally different," she said, seriously.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, how he treats Granger, don't you?"

"I thought it was because she was Potter's friend, and none of you, ever bothered Scarlet,"

"She's a Hufflepuff, Ria...we hardly, bother about a third year," she frowned.

"Your bestfriend, is a mud_muggle born, and you are basically...you know, Ria," she sighed, "I love you, just be careful," she hugged.

I went downstairs, Daphne's words still ringing in my ears, and saw Draco leaning against a wall, waiting for me. He looked as dashing as ever.

"You look stunning, my lady," he kissed my hand," making me blush, in an instant. He half smirked, noticing my red cheeks, and I returned a compliment.
All the anxious thoughts seemed to cease, as he interlocked our fingers. I couldn't avoid the fact that I'm falling for him, anymore. Will I break my heart? Only time, can answer. Until then, I'll hope for the best. Every story, starts with a chance.

A/N: I'm very sorry for the delay.