The Agonising Visitor

I woke up, startled, by the sound of knocks on my door. I rubbed my eyes, yawning.

"Am I late Poppy?" I asked, as a yawn escaped my mouth, my eye lids still heavy.

"Astoria," I heard a woman's voice.

"Mom? Aunt Cass?" I sat up straight. What are they doing in my room? Wait, what? Its half past 2. Is it one of those talks? Ew, no. Merlin, save me.

"Shh!" Mum shut the door.

"It's not what you think, i can explain?" I mumbled, as the lights came back.

"What are you talking about?" Her eyebrows furrowed. Oh, so its not that talk, but why at this time? Damn, my palms are sweaty.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked, getting out of my bed.

"No, Ria, please sit down," mum gestured towards the sofa before her, and both of them took their places on the one opposite to it. I slowly made my way, and swallowed the lump in my throat, completely snapping myself out of my sleep.

"Is dad home?" I asked, she sighed, and nodded, to my relief.

"Honey, I'm, I'm so sorry for what's about to happen, please forgive me," my mum, teared up. What is going on?

"It's for your own good," she said, sniffing, and rubbing her tears off. I sat still, trying to understand, having no good feeling.

"What what is it?" I asked.

"I'm going to modify your memory, I have to, please Ria, we are sorry," my aunt spoke.

"What memories?"

"Your friend, the one in Hufflepuff," she said, hesitating.

"No, please, please don't obliviate me, she's my best friend," I begged, as tears flooded my eyes.

"She's a mudblood," my mother yelled.

"What?!" I gasped, my heart shattering.

"It's for the best of you two," aunt spoke.

"You too?" I asked.

"In sorry, honey," her voice came in a whisper, her eyes watery, pointing her wand at me.

____

"Mistress!" I heard, Poppy's voice.

"Yeah?" I asked, still under my silk sheets, but my head slightly spinning.

"Poppy brought you a dress, mistress," she spoke.

"Okay, you may leave," I mumbled, snuggling into the pillow.

"Master wishes to see, mistress Astoria," she said, humbly.

"Father?" I asked, gaining my senses.
Springing up from my bed, I grabbed the full black dress to get ready, and rushed into my huge bathroom. Making myself look as formal as possible, I made my way out of my room, where I found Daphne, and my eyebrows shot up, just like hers. Why are we wearing all black?

"Is anyone dead?" I whispered into her ear.

"Must be," she shrugged.

"A funeral? Or is great gran Medusa arriving?"

"Ill stick to the first one," Daph cried.

"I hate her too," I nodded, and we walked together for breakfast.

Oh boy, everyone's in black. "Sit down," father spoke.

"Good morning, father," I greeted, which he surprisingly avoided. Okay!

"Have your breakfasts, and join me in the hall," he stated, getting up from his place.
I quickly finished my drink, and followed Daphne. And sat next to her, waiting for father to open his mouth.

A crack of a sound, turned my head. A familiar sudden silence in the room, caused a sinking feeling in my stomach. My heart thumped harder, threatening to rip out. Long black robe appeared, and my father fell onto his knees, crying,"my lord." I froze, knowing who the visitor was. His merciless blood red eyes scanned my father, and he stood up. I stood rooted to the ground. He snaked through the room, and he was now standing where I didn't want him the most, before me. His presence, colder than that of a dementor, creeped me up.

"Ah! Astoria," His voice was a cold whisper. My heart dropped, everything in the room disappeared. My breathing got heavier. He whispered things into my ear, I could feel him read through my mind. He left, and I fell on my knees, everything blurry, making me the lonely person who has no chance to escape, from the pre written future. Daphne's arms wrapped around my shoulders, crying into mine.

"Why did you lie to us?" I heard Daphne, yell at my mother.

"I didn't lie Daphne, he was not a deatheater," she pressed.

My father got closer to her, and pulled his sleeve up revealing the dark mark. The snake danced through the skull. His face fell, helplessly.

"We have no choice, Daphne," he spoke, reaching for her hand.

"I want you, and your sister go to your cousins, with your aunt," he stated clearing his throat.

"No time to show our weaknesses, Daph," I stated, looking at the ground, and got out of the hall, pushing through.

'My Dear Draco,
I'm leaving London for a week or two. I might stay longer. I'm visiting my cousins in France. I'll miss you. You know where to find me. I love you, Draco.
Your love, Astoria.' I wrote, and tied the envelope, to pearl's leg, once I dropped an old key in it.

AN: Which Hogwarts house are you in? 

It's the Half Blood Prince now, y'all.