Introduction

———

Welcome!

In this book is a collection of one shots with Mikasa, I will gladly take requests!

If you're hoping for lemon, I can't guarantee it. I'm not the most comfortable with writing it if I'm honest. It doesn't mean I won't, but we'll have to wait and see.

This book covers the AOT world and also a AU world, but that AU world is mostly going to be modern, there might be a few that aren't, but generally most will be. Most of the oneshots will also be different from each other, some will be the same and have a small storyline. If a one shot has major manga spoilers, I will be sure to include it in the title for you Anime only fans, for example "Manga! Mikasa x Reader" If it has minor manga spoilers that won't affect the reader much I will include a warning in the beginning of the chapter.

     Also, Canon one shots will be AOT world only. There may be some where I change the rules of things slightly, like add a 10th Titan Shifter, that's only for the plot. So for Canon I only mean the story will take place in the AOT World, I hope that's understandable.

Not every oneshot will be x Reader, some will be with ships such as Levi x Mikasa, Jean x Mikasa, Armin x Mikasa, Eren x Mikasa and possibly others. Very large majority will be x Reader however. I will try to include them to be inclusive to shippers.

     Updates will be slow! Potentially, I'm beginning to publish this book and go ahead with this one shot idea because I need a distraction from the outside world. But I will try my best to update as frequently as possible.

If there are any updates done to existing oneshots, it is just me grammar checking. Possibly I'll add a sentence or two, but note none of the plot will be altered at all and it is all grammar.

     Some oneshots will contain sensitive topics such as suicide, self harm, drugs, alcohol, mental health, abuse and such. I will put a warning at the beginning of a oneshot if one contains such content.

I'm not sure what else there is to say. So with that, thank you for reading this A/N and I hope you continue on and read my stories with our favourite Ackermann! Please feel free to give any feedback or criticism, or even a oneshot request! Enjoy and have an amazing day!

———