Dunderheads

Snarry

'How do I look?' Harry asked Hermione. He was currently wearing a dark green silk button up shirt and tight arse black leather trousers with a black leather jacket. For shoes he wore black studded ankle boots. His hair -which he had finally tammed- was tied back into a low ponytail.

'Fabulous Harry,' Hermione grinned.

'I can't believe you guys talked me into wearing this when teachers are coming to the party,' Harry sighed.

'Really,' Pansy drawled wearing a smirk.
'From what I remember, you weren't saying no. In fact, we never even suggested you wear it.'

Flashback

'So what are we all going to wear?' Harry asked his group of eight friends.

'Well I know I'm going to we-' Pansy was interrupted by Harry.

'None of you are going to make me wear my green button up or leather trousers. You're not going to make me,' Harry huffed.

'Harry, we're not going to ma-' Ron was also cut off.

'Stop, you're not going to make me,' Harry mumbled.
'Nope, nope, nope.'

'Scarface, we're not making-' Draco was also interrupted.

'Oh fine! No need to pressure me this much,' Harry sighed in defeat.

'Is he for real?' Dean asked.

'Yeah...' Neville answered hesitantly.

Flashback over.

'Oh please, you guys so pressured me into wearing this. As well as the underwear,' Harry rolled his eyes as he turned away from the mirror to his two female friends.

'Harry... we- we don't need or want to know what you're wearing underneath all this,' Pansy said.

'Hmm, can one of you help with the makeup?' Harry asked.

'Sure, sit your arse down,' Pansy answered.

'Okay boss,' Harry chuckled and sat down.
'You know what I like right?'

'Yeah, I've seen it enough,' Pansy said and grabbed her makeup bag.
'I still can't believe I wasn't friends with you before eighth year. Draco and Blaise are no fun.'

'Hey, you're lucky. You weren't dragged to the pub every Hogsmeade weekend once we were allowed to drink,' Hermione grumbled.

'Hey, you didn't have ta come. You just wanted ta make sure we didn' get pissed,' Harry rolled his eyes.

'Language,' Hermione hissed.

'My apologies Hermione, you didn't have to come. You just wanted to make sure we didn't get pissed,' Harry smiled innocently, making Pansy burst out laughing.

'No,' Hermione glared.

'Salazar I missed out lots. I would have loved to go to the pub every weekend,' Pansy pouted.

'Ughhhh I'm surrounded my alcoholics,' Hermione groaned as she made her way to the make shift dressing room. Harry held up his hand and Pansy high fived it.

'I'm not an alcoholic, I'm intellectually well endowed. Individuals of higher intellect, such as myself, drink alcohol as a mere pastime,' Harry remarked in the best posh voice he could muster.

'Oh shut it Harry,' Hermione scoffed. Pansy couldn't help the laughs that escaped her.

'You... we're going to get on very well if you act like this in public,' Pansy wheezed as she finished his make up. He had black eye liner around his eyes, black mascara, dark green eye shadow and black lipstick with a touch of highlighter. All in all, he looked sexy as hell.