This is just a laugh. It's Drarry.

Draco kissed down Harry's chest and stomach, slowly getting closer to his trousers.
'Draco?' Harry whispered.

'Yes baby?' Draco questioned, tugging on Harry's trousers as a tease.

'Please...' Harry begged, letting out a whimper when Draco placed a kiss on his hard member through the fabric keeping it captive.

'What do you want Harry?' Draco purred, pulling the trousers off. He placed his hand over Harry's penis and boxers and kept it there.

'Ngh! Fuck me!' Harry sobbed through his pleasure.

'Magic words baby,' Draco said, sliding Harry's boxers down a bit.

'Abra keda-'
Draco gasped in horror and quickly got off of Harry.

'Woah, woah, woah, woah!' Draco yelled.

'What?' Harry asked as he sat up.
'Did I do something wrong? Tell me what it is and I will never do it again?'

'Why are you trying to kill me?! Especially during sex!' Draco shouted.

'Wait what?' Harry mumbled.
'When did I try to kill you?!'

'Just now!' Draco shouted through his frustration.

'No I- oh...' Harry put his hands over his face and sighed.

'See! Now why'd you do it?!' Draco asked.
'Tell me now Harry or I'm calling the Aurors!'

'Draco hun... I wasn't trying to kill you,' Harry said.

'Yes you were! What else is the killing curse for?! Not everyone is annoyingly immune to it like you!' Draco defended himself.

'Draco, the killing curse spell... it's incredibly close to a muggle term. A muggle term used for muggle magic tricks. It's called Abra Kedabra and it's their magic word. Through my pleasure and frustration of your teasing, I went all sarcastic when you asked for the magic word,' Harry said. Draco still didn't seem entirely convinced.
'I'm your husband, we've been married ten years, we're about to adopt a child, do you really think I'd kill you?' Harry asked.

'No...' Draco mumbled.
'Don't use that word again during sex. I'm no longer hard.'

'Me neither, what a way to make a problem go away Dray,' Harry chuckled.

'It's not my fault muggles want to use a killing curse spell as their go to magic word,' Draco said, glancing away from Harry.
'It was my turn to be top...' Draco whined.

'Hey, at least we know our safe word now,' Harry whispered into Draco's ear.
'If things ever get... too much, one of us can say the muggle magic word and we'll stop at trying to devour each other.'

'Nice try to get me hard Harry. It can be the safe word but trying to seduce me doesn't work whilst I'm hungry,' Draco said, getting off there bed and grabbing his dressing gown.