How I met Mashu Kyrielight

"Senpai....it's time to wake up....," a girl's voice called as Ryan woke up on a white floor.

A strange small white fox creature licks the boy's face as he groaned waking up to see a beautiful girl pink hair girl with glasses crouching down to next to him. The brown-haired boy looked and realized he wasn't where he was last. He remembered falling asleep on his couch back in his apartment after a long day of college. How in the world did he get here?

"You know, it's not good for you to fall asleep on the floor.," the girl stated with a soft smile. "Come on, Senpai...we need to get you--?!"

As soon as Ryan heard the word Senpai, his eyes widened in shock. He had read too many yandere fanfics to know not to run when a girl calls a guy Senpai.

The boy jumped onto his feet and started to run away from the girl. "No....no no!! I am not dealing with a yandere girl!! Not today!!"

"What are you talking about Senpai?" the girl asked as she and Fou watched the newest master candidate ran away from them. "What's a yandere?"

Ryan just ignored her as he continued to run. Eventually, he came across a man in a green suit and a green top hat with a creepy smile on his face. As both a writer and a guy who watched a ton of anime, the boy already could tell that this guy was evil.

"Well....hello there.," the man said with a creepy smile. "You must be the newest master candidate. I am Professor Lev Fla--"

"Nope.," the boy stated as he continued to run past. "Not talking to the obvious evil dude."

"Wait...what?!," Lev exclaimed shocked. "How did you--I mean you must be mistaken. I'm not evil."

Ryan just continued to run until he was suddenly tripped and caused him to fall to the ground see a girl with white hair and amber eyes glaring daggers at him. "Well... you're excluded from the first mission on account that you're an idiot."

                                                    XXXXXX

                                 XXXXXX

"Are you okay, Senpai?" Mashu asked the boy as he sat down on the bed of his new room.

After finally being captured by Olga Marie, the director of Chaldea, she and the others told him that he was selected to preserve humanity as a master. To summon heroic spirits as comrades and to destroy the singularities that appear to threaten history. However, after pretty much insulting Chaldea's upper staff, the director banned Ryan from joining in the first mission.

"Yeah....it's what I get for letting my imagination getting the better of me.," the brown-haired boy said with a sigh. "Anyways...sorry for assuming you were a yandere. I guess I read too much for my good."

Mashu giggled. "It's ok, Senpai. I know we sort brought you here without your consent, but I know you can one day be a good use to Chaldea. Anyways...I have to get going now. I need to get to the control room to prepare the other masters to the first singularity. See you later, Senpai."

"Ok....see you later, Mashu.," the boy said. "Watch for Lev...I don't trust him."

"Don't worry...you'll realize Lev is a nice person once you get to know him.," Mashu stated as she ran off towards the control room.

"I seriously doubt that....," Ryan said as he laid down in bed.

Only a few minutes passed as the boy soon heard an explosion from the control room. "Mashu!!! Why do I get the feeling that the bastard Lev had something to do with this?"