How I met Penthesilea

*This chapter will be taking place near the end of the 2019 Summer Event.*

You know....somehow, Ryan knew that the cheese assassination wouldn't work. After learning that they couldn't escaped the prison as long as Warden Medb was alive, the racers were half when they came across Enkidu. However, when he told them that Medb's weakness was cheese....it was just too crazy to work. Ryan has seen a lot of crazy things through his years in Chaldea, but there was no way that a block of cheese was going to work. Still, they didn't have any better ideas, so the racers began getting the cheese ready. However, when time came for assassination, Medb managed to stop the cheese from killing and almost managed to captured the brown haired boy. So when the group realized that the source of Medb's power was her statue in the middle of prison's courtyard, he was a little upset.

"How in the world did we not think of that first?!," Ryan exclaimed.

"In our defense....it was so stupid that we didn't think it was any important.," Summer Nero stated with a pout. "Please don't be mad at me...Umu!"

" I can't stay mad at you.," the boy said as he went to hug the Roman empress but was suddenly stopped when he was shoved into Summer Raikou's cleavage.

"Stop seducing my son, you hussies!," the Lancer class servant exclaimed. "There will be no immortals acts on my watch!"

"Umm....you're suffocating him again.," MHX pointed as the mother looked down to see her son trying to fight for a breathe of air.

"Oh sorry, dear.," the black haired woman said as she let Ryan go as he was immediately tended by Xuanzang Sangzang.

"Anyways. At least we know that all we need to is destroy the statue.," Chibi-Ishtar said as she turned to the brown haired boy. "However, Medb and her forces know all the servants we have here. Ryan...can you be a dear and summon some more servants? I'll reward you when I'm big again."

"I am right here!," Raikou yelled. "Seriously, stop seducing my son!!!"

"Actually, I think summoning some new servants is a great idea.," Ryan said as he began to draw summoning circle.

Once it was done, he began the familiar chant as the circle glowed a bright gold light that blinded the group. When they could finally see again, the boy's face went pale as his worst nightmare was standing in the middle of the circle. The one servant he didn't wanted to summon....the servant that his fellow master Gudako had summoned as her first servant.

"Hi hi! I'm Astolfo, one of twelve knights of Charlemagne!," Rider of Black said with a bright smile

"Hi hi! I'm Astolfo, one of twelve knights of Charlemagne!," Rider of Black said with a bright smile. "So, which one of you is my new master?"

"Nope!," Ryan said as he grabbed the nearest shovel and started digging to escape from his newest servant. "Not today! Not ever!"

The others just stared at the boy as Astolfo asked, "Let me guess....that's him."

The other servants nodded as their the Rider of Black smiled as he grabbed the nearest shovel and went after his new master. "Master! Where are you going?! Are we digging a tunnel?! I'm more than happy to help!"

"No!!!! I'm not into traps!," Ryan yelled. "Why did this happen to me?!"

The racers continued to watch the pair dig as the circle flared up again shining bright gold blinding the group for a second time. The brown haired boy turned to see a familiar Amazon Queen standing in the middle of the circle who he had last saw in the Agartha Singularity. He remembered how powerful as well as beautiful she was, but also remembered what happened to people who called her beautiful.

"Queen of the Amazons, Penthesilea

"Queen of the Amazons, Penthesilea. I have come to answer your summons.," the Berserker of El Dorado said to her new master before glaring angrily at him. "First, let me say this: if Achilles is here, bring him out. If you are hiding him from me, I will you."

"Umm...I don't have Achilles....," the boy said. "But if you want to smash something, you can sm-"

"Ryan no!," Chibi-Ishtar yelled. "She can't smash Astolfo!"

"I was actually going to have her smash the statue while we dealt with Medb.," Ryan sated before smiling. "But now that you mention it, that's a good idea."

Astolfo immediately hugged the boy while he began to cry. "Master!!! Why don't you love me?! Am I not cute enough?!"

"Stop it!," the Master of Chaldea exclaimed. "I already told you! I'm not into traps!!"

Summer Raikou just smiled. "This is strangely satisfying to watch. Now no immoral actions are going to happen to my son!"