How I met Irisviel Von Einzbern

*This chapter will be taking place at the very end of the Fate Zero Accel Order event. Please enjoy*

Ryan could hardly believe it. After all the things he, Mashu, and Lord El Melloi had done since they arrived in the alternative time of the Fourth Holy Grail war like teaming up with Kayneth El-Melloi to take down Caster Giles and fighting Berserker Lancelot right before the Black Grail or Dark Irisveil arrived to kill his true master. However, nothing was stranger than watching Jeanne Alter suddenly snap and burning the source of all evil itself alive. Even though the other Avenger servant was gone, she continued to burn the ashes long after Saber, Lancer, and Assassin disappeared.

"Who's the best Avenger servant now?!" the dragon witch yelled with a smirked while Scathach covered Waver's eyes seeing he was too young to watch this.

"I know she isn't me, but it's uncomfortable to see that girl burn someone who looks like me alive.," the Irisveil from this time stated as she looked at Ryan. "How can you just watch this?"

The brown-haired boy just shrugged. "Unfortunately...she's done a lot worse things in the past. She's become tamer since becoming my servant. She's also in love with me."

"Hey, Ryan!! You better not be talking about me!" Jeanne Alter stated as she kicked the ashes of Dark Iri. "I may love you, but I'll punish you if you talk ill of me."

"I would never do that...um...Irisveil?" Ryan asked, hoping to change the subject. "So now what are you going to do now that the war is over and you can't become the Grail anymore?"

The white mags shook her head. "I don't know, but I know I can't go home. I helped destroy the Greater Grail so that the Einzberns would kill me on sight. I have nowhere to go."

"You could come with us to Chaldea. We could always need another skilled mage like you.," the boy suggested causing his servants to stare at him.

Irisveil just smiled. "Sure. I guess I can do that. I'll be glad to join you."

Suddenly she flashed bright gold as her clothes suddenly changed to something a female bishop would wear. She seemed to radiate a type of aura of something divine and one that some like Mashu and Lord El Melloi was. She had become a Demi-Servant.

"What happened to me?" Irisveil asked the boy causing to him to look to the weaken Future Waver for advice

"Don't look at me...," he said in a weakened state using Mashu for support. "Perhaps she still had some connection to the Grail after all. So she might have become a Demi-Servant because you offered a new meaning of life. So congratulations on becoming her new master."

"Oh...that's great.," Ryan said as he turned to Irisveil. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to turn you into a servant."

Iri just gave him a small smile. "It's ok...I know you didn't mean to do that. At least, I get to spend more time with Saber and her lookalikes. I have plenty of cute costumes for them to try on."

All of the versions of Artoria grimaced except for the true Artoria who smiled. "It's good to see you again, Irisveil. However, I think there's someone here who will benefit from you being here."

The Saber servant quickly pushed Archer Emiya in front of the group. "This here is Shirou Emiya, your husband Kiritsugu's adoptive son from an alternative timeline. So technically...he's your son too."

"Really?!" Irisveil exclaimed as she locked eyes with Archer and held her arms out to him. "Come here, son. Hug me!"

The white man immediately ran in the other direction causing the white mage to run after her new son demanding why did he want to hug his mother. Meanwhile, the rest of the group just turned to Artoria with curious looks on their faces.

"Um...Saber? Why did you do that?" Mashu asked.

The King of Knight just shrugged as she gestured towards her other-selves. "Well...Shirou maybe my boyfriend, but it's better for him to be forced to wear costumes than us."

Jeanne Alter smirked. "Nice, but you guys like that guy? That's great. Less competition for me to have Ryan all to myself!"

Mysterious Heroine X laughed. "Only the true Artoria currently is dating Archer. The rest of us like Ryan...so may let the best girl win."

The dragon witch just continued to smile as she wrapped her arms around Ryan's waist, pulling closer to her. "Don't worry...I will."