How I met Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily

*This chapter will be taking place during the beginning of the Fate/Go 2018 Christmas event.*

It was Christmas time in Chaldea once again, and Ryan thought he was ready for anything. After being dragged out last year by Santa Alter to be her reindeer and help pass out presents to the other servants, the boy knew he was going to be dragged off again this year. So he prepared himself the best he could: buying new winter clothes, and some toys that Jack and Nursery Rhyme would like. However, nothing could prepare him for what he was about to learn.

Ryan was currently preparing for the upcoming Seventh Singularity when he heard frantic knocking on his door. "Senpai! We need your help! Something happened!!!"

The brown-haired boy groaned. "Let me guess...the Saberfaces ate all the food in the Chaldea pantry again, didn't they? Just have Archer Emiya go to the store and repurchase more food. I'm in the middle of something right now, and Santa Alter is probably going to drag me out of here at any moment."

"Master please...this is an urgent matter!" Jeanne Ruler cries from the other side of the door, which instantly caused Ryan to realize that this may be an urgent matter after all.

The master of Chaldea walked over to the door as fast as he could and opened the door. However, when he opened the door, Ryan saw something very unexpected.

 However, when he opened the door, Ryan saw something very unexpected

"Ummm...hi mister reindeer...," a childlike Jalter said nervously. "I did something terrible...can you help me?"

The boy immediately looked up to see a nervous-looking Mashu, Jeanne Ruler, and an annoyed look Santa Alter. "Ok...what in the world happened?"

"Well it seems like Jalter wanted to be Santa this year to prove that she's better than me.," Santa Alter stated as she stared daggers at the tiny Jeanne. "However, she stole my bag of gifts and tried to use a potion of strength from Kid Gilgamesh to better than me, but the potion she stole was the potion of youth. So when she drank it, she became a Lily servant."

"So she's Jeanne Alter Lily.," the boy said with a sigh.

"I actually prefer to be called Jeanne Alter Santa Lily, and I'm a Lancer class servant now.," the little girl said with a soft smile.

"So I lost my Avenger class servant because you wanted to be Santa?" Ryan asked, slightly annoyed.

"Yes?" Jalter Santa Lily confirmed who was starting to get scared.

The brown-haired boy groaned before he said, "Fine...let's go. You don't mind if she takes over this year do you, Santa Alter?"

"Not really. She wants to be Santa so bad, let her.," the Older Christmas servant said as she began to walk off. "When she fails and comes crying home, I'll laugh her every day. Good luck...you're going to need it."

"Meanie!!!," the younger Christmas servant yelled before taking Ryan's hand. "Come on mister Reindeer. We'll show that witch that we can be better Santa than she'll ever be. Now let's go spread some Christmas cheer."

With that, Ryan walked off with the Alter Lily servant, leaving both Mashu and Jeanne sighing in relief.

"I'm glad that got somewhat resolved.," the Maiden of Orleans said with a smile.

"Me too, but I think while Senpai is gone, we should try to find a way to restore Jalter.," the Shielder class servant

"What do I need to be restored from?" a familiar voice said as the two girls causing to turn to see the regular adult Jeanne Alter holding bloody Caster Gilles over her shoulder.

"Didn't you just go off with Master, and how are you an adult again?" the white Jeanne asked very confusedly. "Also, why is Gilles bleeding and unconscious?"

The fallen holy maiden raised an eyebrow. "First of all, I found out that this scumbag created a clone of me behind my back, so I taught him a lesson. However, I'm more concerned with why Ryan left and why you asked me why I was an adult. What's going on?"

Mashu's eyes widened as she realized what happened. "Oh...I get it now. Listen... you may want to sit down because we have something to tell you."

"Ok..., but let me throw this pervert out in the cold.," Jalter said with an evil smirk. "That way, he'll learn his lesson never to create a clone of me again. Speaking of which, do you guys know where she is? I want my Noble Phantasm to be at NP2."