How I met Medusa Lily

*This chapter takes place during the Rashomon Rerun Event. Please enjoy.*

Something strange was going on as Ryan and Mashu found themselves fighting Ibaraki Douji once again...in same circumstance that they fought her last year. No one knew how it happened, but somehow the corrupted in gained enough to try terrorizing people.....keyword here is 'try.' Unfortunately for the banana girl, she once again savagely burned to death by a Merlin-enhanced Jalter several times. However, despite their success, the Master of Chaldea was still being terrorized by Ishtar.

Despite failing to summon more copies of her earlier, the goddess of love still desperately want her Noble Phantasm to get boosted. She pestered her later everyday by demanding he summoned more copies of her and followed him everywhere. Currently, Ryan and his party of servants was just returning from their latest defeat of Ibaraki Douji to see the familiar Mesopotamian goddess waiting for them. As soon as she saw them, she ran over and tackled the brown haired boy to the ground.

"Master! I'm so glad you've returned!," Ishtar sated as she straddled the boy beneath her. "Now you can summon more copies of me to increase the power of my Noble Phantasm."

Ryan immediately groaned as he glared up at the pseudo-servant. "Seriously? I just got back and you are already asking me to summon again. Sorry, but I'm saving my Saint Quartz for Maid Alter. Now, could you please get off of me?"

"No! I'm not going to get off until you agree to summon.," the goddess exclaimed.

"Or I can just burn you for trying to seduce my boyfriend.," Jalter said with a fiery anger in her eyes.

With that, the boy sighed as he looked up at the frightened Archer class servant. "Fine...I'll try to summon you again, but this is the last time. If this doesn't work, you'll have to wait until the Christmas rerun in November for me to try again."

Ishtar nodded her head before kissing her master lightly on the lips. "Thanks Master. You're the best!"

"Are you wanting me to kill you?!," the fallen holy maiden exclaimed furiously.

"If you promise to not kill her, I'll take you out on a date later.," the brown haired boy said to his second favorite servant.

With that, Jalter just stood there with a smile on her face as the boy immediately got to work on a summoning circle. Once it was done, he pulled out a single summon ticket from out of his pocket.

"Hey! I thought you were going to use at ten roll!," the Archer class servant exclaimed.

"I never agree to that.," Ryan said as he began the summoning chant as the circle glowed a bright gold light that blinded the trio.

When the light died down, the Master of Chaldea saw a familiar figure standing in the middle of the circle. It was a servant he hadn't seen since the Seventh Singularity. A servant who been his constant companion, but another side to the Gorgon as well as another version of Rider Medusa.

"Oh hello there, Master

"Oh hello there, Master.," Lancer Medusa Lily aka Ana said with a bright smile on her face. "It's nice to see you again."

Jalter immediately began to laugh. "Oh my god! Not only did he fail again, but he summoned another version of Medusa again! That's so funny!!"

"How?! That shouldn't even be possible!," Ishtar yelled in both anger and defeat. "First, he summons the Gorgon and no he summons the loli! Seriously, what is with his luck lately?"

"On the bright side, I have all the Gorgon sister now.," Ryan said with a small smile on his face. "Though I wish I could rid of Stheno."

"What are you all taking about?," Ana asked deeply confused. "Wait, my sisters are here?"

"Yeah, I'll take you to them.," the brown haired boy said as he held out his hand to the small girl.

She immediately took his hand as the two of them began to walk out of them leaving a depressed Ishtar complaining about the gacha system. Meanwhile, Jalter continued to laugh before eventually reeling that her 'boyfriend' had left her and ran after him to go on their date.