How I met Helena

*This chapter will be taking place during the 4 Million Download Event*

If there was one class that seemed to avoid being summoned by Ryan, it was the Caster class servants. For the first year of being a Master of Chaldea, the only Caster class servants that the brown-haired boy was able to summon were Halloween Elizabeth Báthory and Irisveil. However, both servants arrived in Irregular Singularities and stuck around because they were unable to return to the Throne of Heroes. Meanwhile, the only other Caster class servant he was able to summon was Xuanzang, but other than those three, and the boy had no other Caster class servants as the rest seemed to avoid them like the plague.

After failing to summon Illyaveil a month ago, Ryan had given up on trying to summon any Caster class servants and decided to focus on planning a strategy for the upcoming Seventh Singularity in his room. However, any plans that the boy was immediately stopped when Jeanne Alter kicked the door opened with a scowl on her face.

"Ryan!!!," the fallen holy maiden screamed angrily. "You want to explain why you are here and not trying to summon another version of me to increase my Noble Phantasm level!!"

Ryan sighed as he turned to the pale blonde haired girl. "Hi, Jalter. The reason I'm not trying to summon you because I already have you and I only have a single Summon Ticket. I'm not sure that I'll be successful in summoning—"

Jeanne just gave her lover a cold stare. "If you don't try to increase my NP level, I'm going to put a burning stake up your ass. So get summoning...."

"I'll start drawing the summoning circle.," the Master stated, terrified at his current position as he began to draw the circle while Jalter glared daggers at him the entire time.

Once the summoning ritual was done, the circle glowed gold as a bright light erupted blinding the two of them. When the fire died down, Ryan and Jeanne saw a familiar-looking girl with purple hair. While she seemed to look like a child, they knew that this girl was a grown woman. They knew this because of the last time her during the Fifth Singularity as one of Thomas Edison's servants.

"Oh hey there, Ryan

"Oh hey there, Ryan.," Helena Blavatsky said with a smile. "It's about time that you summoned me. So is the President here yet?"

The brown-haired boy sighed. "Hi, Helena...it's a pleasure to have you as a servant finally. I'm surprised you answered my call with a single summon ticket. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to summon Edison yet."

The purple-haired girl frowned for a little bit, but she suddenly gave the boy a soft smile. "I'm sorry to hear that, but I am grateful to be your servant. I will always do whatever it takes to help you save humanity, Master."

"Thanks for that, Helena.," the boy said with a smile. "I'll call Mashu to come here so she can show you around the facility."

Just then, Stheno walked in the doors and immediately scowled. "Really? You summoned another loli?! First, Chloe and this girl! There's no way you're not into lolis because you should be in love—"

The Greek goddess was blasted into the wall as both Ryan and Jeanne turned to Helena, looking furious. "I'm not a child!!! I look like one! I'm a grown adult and the next person who calls me a loli will get blasted worse than that girl was!!!"

"Ok....," the two people said as they watched Helena stormed out of the room while Steno groaned in pain.

"I know I can be scary sometimes, but that girl frightens me.," the altered servant admitted. "Remind me to never get on her bad side."

"Same...," Ryan said before looking at Stheno. "We should probably get Stheno to Roman before she dies from her injuries. However, I have to admit something before we do anything else: I'm still not into lolis."