How I met Summer Scathach & Summer Saint Martha

*This Chapter takes place during the Fate/GO 2018 Summer Event

*This Chapter takes place during the Fate/GO 2018 Summer Event.*

Ryan was extremely annoyed. Not only was he trapped on a deserted island with a ton of monsters, but he was forced by his female servants to build them a resort by himself, and he was also missing seeing them in sexy swimsuits!! It wasn't fair! He already had to fend off the native monster on the islands and to find all the materials to build a suitable living space for everyone to live, but to make everything by himself was so cruel.

Now that they were back at Chaldea, It seemed that Scathach and Martha were somehow stuck in their swimsuit forms. It was strange seeing how both Artoria and Mordred went back to normal, but those two to be trapped in those forms. It might have been punishment for Scathach for changing everyone's spirit origins while they were on the island, but poor Saint Martha didn't deserve this. However, Ryan had to admit he didn't mind seeing the two of them still in their sexy swimsuits.

Anyways, Ryan, Martha, And Scathach were currently sitting in Da Vinci's office as the genius tried to figure out how to help them. If anyone could help them, it was the great Da Vinci. However, the boy wished she would hurry up as Scathach kept trying to get into Ryan's pants. It was seriously tempting seeing how revealing her swimsuit was.

"Ok... I think I have a solution to your Spirit Origin problem.," Da Vinci stated as she got up and started walking into the other room. "I'll be right back. I just got to prepare something real fast."

As the Caster servant left the room, the Queen of Shadow turned to Ryan and said, "So....you want to have a quickie before she comes back? I know how badly you want me right now."

"You know I'm right here, right?" Martha stars giving the former Lancer class servant a death glare. "Stop trying to corrupt our master with your perverted advances."

"What? You can join us if you want.," Scathach stated bluntly causing both the Saint and boy to blush. "Either way, I'm getting Ryan's virginity."

"Have you no shame?!" the purple-haired woman exclaimed trying to avoid eye contact with both her master and the other servant.

"Not...now, let's get your pants off, Ryan.," the red-haired woman said with a wicked smile. "It's time I finally teach you how to please a woman."

Luckily for Ryan, Da Vinci came back into the room holding two blue potions. She quickly glared at Scathach, who sighed as she sat back down and crossed her arms in a huff. After that, the genius gave each of the other two women, one of the blue potions.

"Drink those potions, and it should restore you to your original spirit origins.," the Caster servant stated with a smile. "You might feel some sides effects, though."

"Side effects?" Ryan asked as he watches the two swimsuit servants down the potions and suddenly started to glow blue.

With a bright flash, both women seemed to return healthy, but at the same time, two figures formed next to them. Soon two versions of Saint Martha and Scathach sat by the side. The original two wore their unique outfits while the new Scathach and Martha seemed to wear their swimsuits. Both groups stared at each other as Ryan, and Da Vinci's jaws dropped.

"Umm... why are there two of me?" Rider Saint Martha asked deeply confused.

Ruler Saint Martha shrugged. "I guess this is one of the side effects Da Vinci mentioned. I guess our master gets two versions of us now."

"I guess that's ok.," the boy said as he turned towards Da Vinci. "Good job as usual. I'm glad I came to you instead of Romani."

Da Vinci just smirked. "Of course, I did a good job. I'm the great Leonardo Da Vinci!"

Meanwhile, both Scathachs eyed each other before turning towards Ryan with perverted smiles on their faces.

"You want to steal Ryan's virginity?" Lancer Scathach asked her other-self.

"I thought you would never ask....let's do it.," Assassin Scathach stated as the two of them lunges towards their master.

"Oh crap baskets...there's two of them now.," the boy stated as he ran out of the room with the two Queens of Shadows right behind him. It looks like Ryan's life at Chaldea just got a little harder.