How I met Nitocris

*This chapter will be taking place during the Fate/GO 2019 Christmas event because that's when I summoned her*

So far....this year's Christmas event was going almost the same way it did last year. Multiple servants would get angry at Ryan and Jalter Santa Lily when they gave the servants crappy craft essences, and they would attack the duo. Luckily, the enemy servants would be easily defeated due to Ryan's battle strategies. However, he could tell that it was starting to affect Santa Lily's confidence. Currently, Ryan and Jalter Santa Lily were in the middle snowy forest as the tiny Saint was venting out her frustrations.

"Why does no one like our gifts?! They are useful and provide extra buffs to assist us in battle.," the child Jeanne exclaimed slightly annoyed. "Can't those stupid heads just like their gift and be glad that they got anything at all?!"

"Yeah...no one likes craft essences.," Ryan said before getting a death glare from Santa Lily. "I mean, how dare they not let their gifts. Maybe we should go home and get some help from Santa Alter."

"No! I can do this!!" the Lancer class servant screamed. "I need...some friends to help me. Mister Reindeer, summon some new friends for me."

"Sure. I want to try to summon that new Archer servant Ishtar anyways.," the brown-haired boy stated as he began to draw a summoning circle.

Within a few minutes, the circle was finished, and the boy started the ritual as the tiny saint jumping up and down with excitement. The ring glowed gold as a bright light flare up blinding the duo. Once the light died down, Ryan's jaw dropped as he saw a familiar hulking gray skin man standing in front of him. He instantly remembered running away from this monster with Archer Euryale back during the Third Singularity. He could still remember the bone-chilling fear he had when looking into the servant's eyes.

"AARRRGGGHHHH!!!," Berserker Hercules roared as he gazed down at his new master and child servant

"Wow!!! He's huge!" Santa Lily exclaimed. "He'll help people accept their gifts because if they don't, he'll just kill them!"

"That's not a good thing to like!" the brown-haired boy said as he noticed the summoning circle glowed gold once again blinding the group once again.

This time when the light died, Ryan as a familiar-looking knight who he had summoned earlier this year when he failed to summon Artoria Archer. However, this was not his berserker form, but the way that the Knight of the Lake had taken when Ryan had met him during the Fifth Singularity. Standing before the group was the Saber form of Sir Lancelot.

"Hello there, Master

"Hello there, Master....it's nice to see you again.," Saber Lancelot said with a soft smile before give the boys cold stare. "I hope you haven't touched my daughter while I was away."

"Too late and like you're in any position to judge me.," the Master of Chaldea said. "I'm not the one who ducked his King's wife."

"Hey, she gave me permission to do that!" the Knight said as the two male stared daggers at each other.

"Argh?" Hercules said, very confused.

"Don't worry about it. I'll explain it to you later.," Jeanne Alter Santa Lily said as the circle flared up again. "Wow...we struck gold this time."

For the third time, the group blinded by a bright light. When it died down, they all saw yet another familiar figure. Standing in the center of the circle was a beautiful tan-skinned woman wearing Egyptian clothing. Ryan instantly recognized her as another servant from the Fifth Singularity as he had rescued early on from bandits and the fact she was Ramases II's lapdog: Nitocris.

"Hello, nurse!," Lancelot exclaimed before getting punched in the face by Berserker. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"You know what you did.," the tiny saint stated. "I'm telling Mashu what you did when we get home."

"Would someone please get me a jacket!!" the Caster class servant yelled before glaring at Ryan

"Would someone please get me a jacket!!" the Caster class servant yelled before glaring at Ryan. "Why would you summon me in the cold?! I'm not dressed for this type of weather!!!"

"Alright. Hold on.," the brown-haired boy said as he rushed over to the gift bag. "There has to be a jacket in here somewhere."

"Well....this got interesting.," Santa Lily said before pointing her flag northwards. "Onward my friends. We have gifts to hand out! Follow me!"

"Who put her in charge?" Nitocris asked, very annoyed and cold.

"I don't know...I'm not even sure why we are here.," the Knight of the Lake admitted.

"I said, follow me!!" the alter servant yelled. "Get moving already, you slowpokes or I'll have Herc break your legs."