How I met Chloe von Einzbern

*This chapter will be taking place at the end of the Prisma Codes Event.*

After finally defeating the First Lady and freeing Chloe from her possession, Ryan was glad to be going back to Chaldea. For the last week, the boy had been trapped in the realm of magical girls, and every last moment here was driving him insane. There was only a certain amount of cute and girly stuff a guy could stand in a week....especially when surrounded a ton of underage girls. The boy couldn't wait to be back in Chaldea where he could at least talk to a girl without feeling like he was going to go jail.

At the current point of time, Ryan and Mashu were saying goodbye to Illyaveil and Miyu who were about to return to their dimension. However, while doing so, the brown-haired boy could feel someone staring into his very soul. He turned to see Chloe smiling at him with a bright smile on her face. Whatever she was thinking about, the brown-haired boy didn't like it.

"Goodbye, Ryan and Mashu.," Illya stated with a smile while holding hands with Miyu. "I'll never forget all you did to help me rescue Miyu. I hope we can fight alongside each other someday."

"Take care of yourself, kid," Ryan said with a soft smile. "Try to stay out of trouble and stay away from pedo-bears."

The two magical girls laughed nervously as they ran through the portal back to their dimension while Mashu just glared daggers at her master. However, both of the teenagers noticed Chloe hadn't gone through the entrance, and it was starting to close.

"Chloe! You need to go through the portal, or you'll never see your friends again.," Mashu exclaimed worried from the young girl's wellbeing.

The female Emiya Archer just shrugged as she walked towards them

The female Emiya Archer just shrugged as she walked towards them. "I've decided that I'm not going home. I was going to stay with Ryan here and become his servant."

Both Ryan and Mashu's jaws dropped immediately in shock. "WWWHHAAATT?!"

"Could you two not yell so much?" Chloe stated, slightly annoyed. "Listen...I'm technically a fusion between Illya and the heroic spirit Emiya. So I need mana to survive and seeing that Ryan here can supply multiple servants with mana, I think my best way to survive is to team up with you guys. So what do you say, handsome? Do you want to be my master?"

The brown-haired boy thought for a moment before saying, "I guess that's ok. I need more Archer class servants anyways, but I'm not doing anything lewd with you. I'm not into lolis, and I don't want to go to jail."

The young girl smirked. "Oh come on, master. You know you want a piece of me...besides age is just a number and jail is just a room."

"The FBI says otherwise.," Mashu stated causing the other two to stare at her. "Then again, they are probably dead right now due to the Incineration of Humanity."

"Then there's no reason to worry. Now give me some mana!" Chloe stated as she lunged Ryan as she tried to kiss him.

Just then, the three of them found themselves being ray shifted back to Chaldea. However, once they arrived, they felt a cold aura around them as they turn to see Irisveil smiling creepily at them. Both Ryan and Chloe froze in terror, knowing how truly terrifying the white mage of Chaldea could be.

"Mama? What are you doing here?" the young girl asked her mother nervously.

Irisveil just continued to smile as many wire daggers formed around her. "I came here to greet Darling home after helping Illya, but it looks like I need to punish my other daughter. Also, Darling~I need to talk to you after this. We have wedding plans to go over."

"We're so dead...," Ryan and Kuro said as they began to run away as Irisveil chased after them launching projectiles while laughing maniacally.