How I met Fran

*This chapter will be taking place at the beginning of The Fourth Singularity. The next section will also be the Fourth Singularity as well. Please Enjoy.*

The day was finally here. It's only a few minutes ago when Roman had told everyone over the Chaldea intercom that the Fourth Singularity was finally able to ray shift to. Now, after all the training and preparations for the past two months since the last Singularity was finally going to pay off.

Currently, Ryan and all his servants were walking to the transportation area. Saber Alter and Santa Alter were sharpening their swords ready to cut down all that stood in their way. Scathach was tripling her spears in excitement, hoping to find strong opponents. Saint Martha and Stheno were discussing possible strategies in case they saw combat. Okita and Nobu were making sure they had enough snacks and manga to last them until they got back to Chaldea while Archer Emiya was helping Atlanta were making sure she had enough arrows. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Caster was humming cheerfully hoping all the British citizens would love a concert from her.

However, despite this, Ryan and Mash were setting a summoning circle to summon one more ally to join the fight. Even though the boy had managed to gather a large party of powerful servants between the Third and Fourth Singularity, he still felt unprepared. They barely managed to stop Medea Lily in Okeanos, so the thought of a similar situation happening again terrified him.

As the brown-haired boy finished the summoning circle, Mashu gave her master a concerned look. "Senpai....are you sure you want to do this? We already have strong allies to help us."

"I know, but I feel like we are going to need some extra strength on our side. It's just a feeling I have in my heart.," Ryan stated as he started to the ritual.

It was only a few seconds before the summoning circle glowed a silver light. The light seemed weaker than usual before it suddenly glowed gold as an explosion of light busted from the circle throwing everyone off their feet. The group groaned as they saw in the center of the ring a girl with bright red hair in a wedding dress holding a giant hammer in her hands. In the middle of her forehead was a giant gold horn as electricity sparked off her.

"Hmm!" the girl grunted as she walked over to Ryan and helped him up

"Umm...hi?" the boy stated both confused and slightly thrown off by how cute this girl was.

"Congratulations Master.," Scathach stated as she got up and walked over to them. "You said you want more power and you got it. This girl is a berserker servant."

The girl nodded as she looked around until she saw Atalanta and growled. Her hammer sparked electricity as she went to hit the first upside the head. It took both Saber Alter, Scathach, Emiya, and Santa Alter to stop her.

"Berserker! Stop it!" the boy ordered. "Atlanta is a friend."

"While that is true, she thinks I'm her enemy. You see, we once fought against each other in a different Holy Grail war.," Atalanta stated. "Her name is Frankenstein by the way, but I think she prefers Fran."

Fran grunted in approval as she still gave death glares at the Archer servant. Luckily, Mashu saved the day.

"Hey, Fran...I know you want to beat up Atalanta, but your comrades now.," the shielded servant stated with a smile. "Besides, once we ray shift, you'll have plenty of people to beat up."

The berserker's eyes widened as she smiled. She immediately smiled as she took Ryan's hand and walked towards the teleport circle.

"H-husband...come.," she said, surprising everyone as she dragged the boy away.

"Did she just talk?" Nobu asked. "I thought Berserkers couldn't talk."

"Yeah...also, did she just call Master her husband?" Okita said as everyone noticed a menacing aura coming off of Mashu, causing them all to back off. "Oh....she's pissed."