How I met Elizabeth Bathory Brave

*This chapter will be taking place during the beginning of the Fate/GO 2018 Halloween event*

Ryan wasn't looking forward to this year's Halloween event, especially after last year. Caster Elizabeth nearly made him go deaf after forcing him to attend a concert she had set up in his room. So he wasn't happy to hear that both Lancer and Caster Elizabeth were teaming up to get things ready for this year. That's why he was thrilled to see the giant gold pyramid on top of Elizabeth's castle, knowing that someone had interrupted their plans.

Unfortunately.....Mashu wanted to know who had stopped the plans and why both versions of the dragon ideal disappeared. So the two of them searched around town until they went into Mata Hari's inn to look for information. When the two of them walked in, Mata Hari herself walk up to them with a bright smile.

"Welcome to Mata Hari's inn!" the Assassin class servant said with a smile. "Would you two like a room and company along with it? If so, I'm available if you want me, handsome."

The woman immediately got a death glare from a purple-haired girl. "Back off on my man now, or I'll take your head off right where you stand."

The brown-haired woman gulped nervously as she slowly started back away from the two teens. "I'll just leave you two be...let me know if you need anything?"

As soon as Mata left, Ryan turned to Mashu and gave her a look. "Did you need to do that?"

The Shielder class servant nodded. "I already have to compete for your attention with over twenty other women back in Chaldea. I'm not letting some hooker from an Irregular Singularity touch you."

"Ok, then. Let's get back to the mission and see if anyone here knows what's going on here?" the boy stated as he began to look around the inn to see happy adventurers drink and tell stories to each other.

However, his eyes immediately widened as he saw in the corner of his eyes, someone very familiar. He almost couldn't believe it as he saw yet another version of Elizabeth Bathory in red armor bikini pouting in a corner with a sign around her neck saying: Please take me home.

"Oh dear god

"Oh dear god... not another one.," the brown-haired boy muttered in despair. "Two of them was bad enough...so why is there a third one?"

"Senpai? What's wrong—?!," Mashu asked before noticing the pinked haired girl in the corner. "Crap baskets...we need to get out of here."

"Too late...," Ryan Starr as Elizabeth's eyes widened with hearts in her eyes as she saw her beloved master.

"Puppy!!! You're here! I knew you would come to help me!" the girl exclaimed as she began to race towards the pair.

"Run!!," the master of Chaldea shouted as he and Mashu ran out of the inn as fast as they could with Elizabeth right behind them.

"Hey! Why are you running away from me?!!!," Elizabeth Brave asked as she tried to keep with her master. "Come back!!! I need your help to beat the snake woman!!! Please, stop—OWWW!!!   That's hurt!!! See...you guys made my trip and hurt myself because you made me chase after you. Now you have to help."

Unfortunately, this is how the adventure of Crimson Heroine Elizabeth Bathory Brave and another painful Halloween for Ryan began.