How I met Katsushika Hokusai

*This chapter will be taking place in the Fate/GO 2020 New Years event....which technically takes place during December of 2019. New Years Events are weird.*

Well.....it was official. 2019 is almost over and the arrival of the investigation team from the Mage Association was drawing nearer. Despite having stop the Incineration of Humanity and tracking down the surviving Demon God Pillars, the future of Chaldea was uncertain. Everyone was readying to the investigation team's arrival as well as the arrival of the new director who apparently was arriving at the same time. Some of the staff were off cleaning the base while other were readying reports. Meanwhile, Ryan had just returned from yet another crazy adventure as usual.

It seemed that even though his time as a master of Chaldea was ending soon, but apparently, some rogue servants didn't get the memo as he and Suzuka Gozen were transported to an alternate Japan where they had stop an evil and corrupt version of Da Vinci tried to take control of forgiven entity and fuse with it. Unfortunately for the and genius it had already fused with the artist Katsushika Hokusai, one of Ryan's favorite historical artists......well technically it was fused with both Hokusai and his daughter Oui. They were similar to Abigail as they seemed to be a member of the strange class Foreigner class, but thanks to their help, the evil Da Vinci was defeated and Suzuka & Ryan were able to go back to Chaldea. Apparently, no time had passed there meaning that no one knew they had been gone and continued working. However, Ryan and Suzuka were exhausted from their recent adventure.

Currently, the duo had retired to Ryan's room where the boy immediately collapsed onto his bed. "Man....I'm so ready to get some sleep."

"Me too.," Suzuka said as she crawled into bed next to her master. "I'm totes tired. That last battle totally wipe me out. I think I need to recharge my batteries."

The young man gave a confused look at the fox girl. "Umm...Suzuka? What are you doing?"

"What? I thought we were going to cuddle.," the Saber class servant stated before giving her master a lewd smile. "Unless....you want to do a mana transfer right now. I promise you totally love it."

Ryan barely had any time to respond as Suzuka suddenly was straddling him and wrapped her arms around his neck while leaning towards him. "Come on big boy. Give me some sugar."

Just as their lips were going to meet, the door to Ryan's room swung open as a familiar artist walked into the room stunning the duo as they said, "You're here?!"

"I know....it's weird. I mean after we defeated evil Da Vinci, my world disappeared and I ended up here. Then I felt your presences and followed them to this room.," Oui Hokusai said with her father in his familiar form followed closely behind. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

"Nope.," Ryan said as he managed to get Suzuka off him as he ran up to the Foreigner class servant. "I'm so happy to see you again! I was hoping that you could teach me how to paint....I mean I have been wanting to get back into my art again."

"Really?," Oui said with a blush on her face. "Well, I guess I could teach you a thing or two, but only if Father and I can stay here."

"Ok! It's deal!," the master of Chaldea said as he took the maiden's hand and led her out the door. "Come on! I'll show you to your new room and we can get started!"

With that, the duo left as Katsushika Hokusai the squid followed behind them watching his new master closely. He wasn't how he felt about the way Ryan and Oui were looking at each other. Meanwhile Suzuka Gozen just sat there on Ryan's bed with a pout on her face.

"No fair!," she cried. "I was this close to getting my lemon chapter early!.....oh well! At least, I get some rest for next time."

With that, the Saber class servant tucked herself under her master's blankets and soon fell asleep.