chapter two

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you couldn't explain what is happening?. That's what xiao zhan is going through, he is still dazed, he is not aware of what is happening. He remembers perfectly well that he was in his room sleeping and the next minute he is awake and he is in a strange place and whatever is happening now is totally confusing xiao zhan.

The imperial doctor who was now standing bowed down. "Highness i will take my leave now, ning make sure his highness take the medication i prepared." The imperial doctor left the still confused xiao zhan and the young boy called ning.

"Who are you?" Xiao zhan asked the young boy who was now standing beside the bed. The young boy whose name is ning was a bit sad with his highness question. It seems like his highness doesn't recognise him too, he is his confidant, a servant who was serving xiao zhan since he came to the palace four months ago.

Ning smiled, he knows his master, his highness will remember him, it's not his fault that he couldn't remember him. "Highness, I am ning, your most trusted servant, i have been taking care of you since you came to the palace." Ning answered proudly, xiao zhan looked at the young boy, he looks so cute and lovable too on top of that he looks innocent, the way he talks while looking at xiao zhan, you could see the sincerity and love on his eyes.

Xiao zhan tried to understand the young boy words. "Will you help me to sit ning please?" Zhan asked the young boy, ning nodded his head and help xiao zhan to sit, zhan first thing he did was to look at his stomach, and he really did see a small bump, then the story about him being pregnant is true.

"Are you alright highness?" Ning asked xiao zhan who seems spaced out and in deep thoughts. Zhan forced a smile, he has a lot of unanswered questions. How did he get here? What happened for him to be here? Because the last time he remembers he was sleeping and he suddenly wakes up here pregnant!.

"Ning i want to ask you something?" Zhan said and motioned ning to come closer to where he was sitted. Ning did move close. "So I am now an empress right?" Xiao zhan asked ning.

"Yes highness, the only beautiful empress of our shang state!" Zhan blushed with ning compliment, it looks like ning has a sweet tongue and xiao zhan loved it, he used to be a professional famous dancer on his world, people used to compliment him but actually their was no sincerity but this young boy here is just so sweet.

"Then. ..where is the king? Since I am injured he should be here right?" Zhan question made ning happy face to turn gloomy, with how ning reacted, zhan was perfectly sure something is not right.

Ning looked around checking if someone is around apart from him and his highness. He lowered his head so that his voice could not be heard by other's apart from his favourite highness. "Highness, you know the consort who pushed you is a vicious heartless woman, his majesty favours him and does everything she asks for, his majesty even wants to make that vicious consort his queen. His majesty. ...is. ...is." Ning stopped talking making xiao zhan to look at him weirdly.

"What's wrong with his majesty?" Xiao zhan who was curious asked, ning clearly showed he is not comfortable with what he was about to say, because he knows xiao zhan loves his majesty so much and he doesn't want to hurt him especially now that he is pregnant. His highness is such a good person, he never mistreats anyone, he treats everyone, unlike that vicious consort, just because the king will not punish her, she always do what she wants and no one dares go against her, someone might think she is the Queen with the way she carries herself.

"Highness, his majesty is now kneeling at his daddy's palace, he said he will not leave till his consort is released from jail because his consort is innocent, you must be pretending and framed her." Xiao zhan smirked. It looks like he came to a very funny world, he is like those women who were unfavoured. And this man called king must be bewitched and an idiot, a whole king kneeling just because the so called consort is locked up, he even has the audacity to blame xiao zhan of framing his consort.

Zhan smiled widely making ning to the surprised. Ning knows well his highness could be sad and silently sobbing with what the king has said but now his highness is smiling, it seems like he hit his head so hard and changed his behaviour too. "Why are you smiling your highness?" Ning couldn't control himself from asking.

"Help me dress up, let's go to the King's father to see him." Xiao zhan answered excited, ning was the one surprised, if his highness goes their then a world war might break with the king present.