twenty one

"Your majesty please the prime minister has been loyal to you, please your majesty reconsider! Minister A begged, the other's did the same, zhan blinked his eyes innocently, he really thought he is a demon, well he will never allow his majesty to kill even it's a demon, he was only having fun.

Zhan ran to where wang yibo was and forced a sweet smile, yibo felt like his breathing stopped on its own with how his empress smiled, that cute perfect smile was just for him.

"My empress do you want something?" The smiling emperor who surprised everyone in the court room asked, since he stopped attacking the prime minister and created a barrier only the empress and himself will hear, zhan caressed wang yibo cheek lovingly, the minister's lowered their face which was reddened, the empress and emperor showing affection infront of them, nothing like that has happened.

"My dear husband is so strong I am so proud of him! You will always be my superhero." Xiao zhan words made wang yibo to completely forget about the minister's, his empress is just so sweet, and today he called him his husband!. He now recognised him as his husband. The baby in zhan womb pouted, his mommy should call him strong, he is his superhero not his daddy, he really needs to come out now and show his daddy who is the real superhero!.

"My dear wife deserves to be happy." Yibo answered and lowered his face for a kiss when zhan blinked his eyes several times, he was already blushing, it looks like saying sweet words makes the king to be horny, what a weak king.

"Y-your majesty later." Xiao zhan answered and moved back, he placed the little boy who he hasn't named yet seems like he has no parents and xiao zhan decided to adopt him since he has no family, the baby is so cute and adorable. The little boy knowing who the man standing close to his mommy is, he hid his face with xiao zhan robed while hugging xiao zhan legs. Yibo tried to calm down his little brother which wants to be taken care of, he bent down and touched the little boy shoulder, the little boy trembled and hugged xiao zhan even more tightly.

"Little boy you don't have to be scared of us iam not scary." Yibo tried to talk gently, zhan seeing his baby boy reaction, he caressed the baby hair, the little boy relaxed.

"My good little sweetheart, from today he is going to be your daddy, if he dares do anything to you i will personally deal with him." Xiao zhan added, the little boy turned around to look at wang yibo slowly, he was about to hide again when yibo picked him up, the little boy yelped scared, yibo ignored him and sat down on the throne with the little boy who is struggling to get down on his lap.

Yibo:be a good boy, you heard your mother, I am your father from today little snake, be good and stop struggling or i will have you return back to your realm, are we clear?

Baby snake: yes daddy.

The little boy stopped struggling and remained calm, zhan sat down beside wang yibo and yibo removed the barrier and looked at his minister's and the prime minister who is half conscious.

"This boy here from today he is going to be our son and prince of my state, also we will not entertain nonsense, no one will dare question our decision." The minister's who were about to protest kept the mouth shut. Xiao zhan smiled and nodded his head at his new baby boy, he is now a prince, zhan gave a flying kiss to the king and winked, yibo remembering what the empress has said earlier and now publicly flirting with him he will have to teach him a lesson.

"Yes your majesty." The minister's answered quickly, it clearly shows he doesn't want to be questioned or asked why he accepted a demon to be a prince and on top of that he made him his son just because the empress came with him.

"Good, guards take the injured prime minister back to his manor, let the imperial doctor heal his injuries, also here is my edict, consort Orchard will be locked up, and her trial will continue after my empress has completely healed, the young prince celebration will be done after everything is cleared." Yibo instructed and left with the empress not turning to look back at the shouting prime minister begging him not to punish her daughter.

Name of the baby snake: wangyuan