thirty four

Zhan was sitted and enjoying some tea prepared by one of the Queen mother's maid, when ning came running to where he was panting hard by the look of it he seems to be running. Xiao zhan looked at ning confused, he wondered if something happened, maybe his baby boy wangyuan got hurt? Did he get kidnapped? If not then maybe his majesty, well he is very strong and even if he is not strong no one will dare hurt or even dream of touching him.

"Hey ning what happened? Did something bad happen to my baby boy wangyuan?" Zhan asked, ning shook his head.

"Your highness it's way more worse than that, his majesty was told to take more consorts so that he could have more kids." Ning answered making xiao zhan to spit his tea and drop the cup. Who will dare tell his majesty to have more consorts, is he the empress not enough?.

"Did his majesty accept?" Zhan asked, ning shook his head.

"When i heard that i immediately came here to inform you." Ning answered, zhan got up from where he was sitted, he is going to teach that king a lesson, dealing with that one consort Orchard almost got him killed and now that good for nothing king is planning to get more consorts so that he will die early even before spending his day's in peace. Ning wondered where his xiao zhan was going. "Where are you going highness?" Zhan came to a stop since a barrier was created, he will not be able to leave where he was.

"Going to teach that king a lesson for trying to cheat on me!" Zhan answered and tried to hit the barrier with his hands but nothing happened, anything created will not be broken apart from him. Yibo arrived with wangyuan in his arms, ning instructed ning to take wangyuan and let him play at the garden since he wants to have a very serious talk with his majesty. Wang yibo was surprised, the empress has never talked about having a very serious talk with him, now he is curious to know what his empress wants to talk about.

"My empress, we are listening." Yibo sat down and served himself a cup of tea but even before he could drink zhan took the cup drank the tea and placed it down.

"Are you going to cheat on me? I'm i not enough for you huh?" Zhan asked, yibo raised his eye brow, he tried to digest what his empress has said and try to understand what he meant, cheat? That's an insult! Enough for him? No one dares to question the king! But when it comes to his empress asking such a question, he is more curious to know.

"My empress we now wonder what your talking about, what have you heard for you to question us?" Yibo asked, zhan was about to mention ning but remembering what happens in movies he watched, those people got severely punished or were beaten to death.

"Are you that hungry to have more kids that's why you want to have more consorts!" Yibo chuckled, using his Qi, he pulled zhan who was standing closer to him and had him sit down beside him. Yibo for the first time smiled, not a honest smile but more like a teasing smile.

"My empress we wanted to ask what do you think of that? Should i take more consorts and have more kids?" Zhan frowned, of course he is not going to support such a thing.

"I can give you kids, if you want ten twenty or even fifty i can give you! Why do you want more consorts? I am enough you don't need anyone else!" Xiao zhan shouted bitterly, yibo smiled, his empress is jealous.

"If i want one right now, will you let me make you pregnant? Having fifty requires a lot of work, and this king is ready to fulfil his empress every desire and dream." Yibo whispered in xiao zhan while having zhan lay down on the floor with him on top of him. Zhan ears turned pink when he realised what he has said, he really didn't think before talking! How could he give birth to fifty kids! That means he should be getting pregnant every month!.

"I...i. ...i don't want to take any more consorts, they will obviously try to kill me and my two boy's! I don't want you bringing anyone else! It's a sin and you will be angering the gods if you take more wives, you can have only me, I am enough and I will satisfy you in every way." Zhan answered, his eyes blinking innocently but his mouth is already perverted.

"I never knew marrying more than one wife will anger the gods, that's an interesting story, because I am the ruler and the gods you mention. Since you will satisfy my every needs i will not take any other." Yibo growled and nuzzled zhan neck.