thirty one

Three weeks later

Wang yibo knowing that his empress is afraid of blood, he always make a point of being available to feed his son with xiao zhan eye's closed. Zhan ate his dinner as usual and retired to bed early, since yibo had something very important to take care of, he wasn't able to come and sleep with zhan. No one knew the condition of the empress, the king has not said anything and zhan himself hasn't gone out, zhan didn't refuse since he was worried something might happen to his baby. No one dared ask what might have happened to the empress, but with how the kings behaves every day they were scared that something very serious happened to the empress and the empress.

Zhan was in a deep sleep when he dreamt of  drowning in a very deep sea, he tried swimming upwards but he kept sinking deeper. He tried calling for help but no one was their to help him. He knows well he knows how to swim but why is it now that he couldn't swim, he started choking with the water he was swallowing, he started seeing darkness when he suddenly shouted and woke up panting hard.

"That was scary." Xiao zhan whispered and touched his chest but he froze when he felt wetness all over his inner robes. A lot of things played in his mind, one was he really did drown and someone saved him. Secondly he squashed his baby boy who is still in the egg, zhan was so scared that he didn't the loud cries of the baby who was in one of the egg shells filled with fluids that was inside the egg before it hatched. Zhan came back to his senses  and was surprised seeing a little baby boy in one of the shells which was actually a half, the egg  got separated into two equal parts.

Zhan picked the baby up, he has no idea what to do, no one is here, he has never taken care of a baby before, zhan thought for a while then remembered he actually watched some videos in the Internet for fun before he got transmigrated. Zhan has already prepared for everything, he immediately got dry clothes to dry the baby's wet body, he knew it's not good, it will lead to hypothermia.  Zhan carefully wiped the baby wet body dry, he changed the messed beddings and put new ones, he ordered a maid to prepare a warm bath, he first cleaned his baby. The little baby who was quite opened his eyes and looked at xiao zhan, zhan felt his heart filled with poor love, his baby boy is so handsome.

"Baby your eye's looks golden, your so cute, my baby boy is so handsome." Zhan said lovingly, his world right now was only surrounded by his little baby who has hatched and now in his arms. Zhan placed the little baby boy on bed and decided to shower too, after he was done he immediately hoped to bed and pulled the already asleep handsome baby boy in his arms. He wanted to stay the whole night looking at his baby but he will not be able to care of his baby boy if he is tired. Wang yibo and his baby boy wangyuan will be happy and surprised with the great surprise awaiting for them, zhan slept with a wide smile on his face.

Wangxian -crown prince of shang state.

******************Wang yibo was talking with his personal guard and some of his dark guards

******************
Wang yibo was talking with his personal guard and some of his dark guards. Since he has sent some of his dark guards to monitor and know what that ungrateful Orchard and his father plans, though he will end them with his accomplices with just a flick of a finger, but that will not be fun, he wants to make them believe that they have the upper hand and attack them when they least expected, let them lead the game and he is going to finish the game. They start and he ends everything.

"So what did you find? Is their anything that they're planning and i have to know?" Yibo asked.

"Your majesty they plan to take action on the fighting tournament that will be happening two months from now, they have decided to poison everyone who will be present in the palace with an odourless, tasteless poison which will be inhaled, this will weaken everyone and it will be easier to kill. Here is the antidote, the imperial doctor prepared." One of the dark guards handed over the antidote. Yibo smiled. He talked with the guards for hours, planning on what to do.

"You guy's can go and observe everything, make sure to be careful, the imperial doctor is working for me now, but you know what to do when he seems suspicious, though he wouldn't dare with me controlling him." Yibo answered, the dark guards dissapered leaving the kings personal guard. Yibo since he had something else to do, he left with his personal bodyguard.