chapter thirteen

Zhan woke up feeling extremely weak, yibo who came to check on  the empress helped him eat together with the tonic prepared, he completely ignored the furious baby who was throwing tantrums when he felt his mother getting energy from wang yibo but he couldn't consume it. Zhan slept off immediately, a bath was prepared for his majesty, since the empress ate late and it was already night, yibo joined the empress on bed, he has never slept with the empress again on the same bed after sleeping with him twice, though the second time wasn't intentional. Zhan snuggled closer to wang yibo when he felt great warmth, yibo placed his hand around the empress waist, he slowly caressed xiao zhan stomach.

Baby: don't touch my mommy!

Wang yibo: he is my empress and wife, i will touch him anyhow i want and you can't do anything.

Baby: 0

Yibo:1

Yibo found sleeping together with his empress wasn't that bad, it actually felt good, with how he was tired yibo immediately slept off leaving the still whining baby. Yibo woke up early, the first thing he did was to go and practice, zhan woke up an hour later and found himself sleeping in a strange room, the bed is so big and comfortable. The room has a lot of expensive thing's, way more valuable than his own room at his palace.

Since no one was in the room, zhan smiled mischievously. "If i go with this golden vase and sword, I am going to be rich." Zhan whispered happily, Zhan tried to pick the golden vase but it was heavy. Zhan pouted and decided to just go out and explore the explore the place, he went out and found guards who bowed down to him, he walked around and found the king practising his sword skills, the place he was no guard was around, zhan guessed must be a forbidden area. Zhan hide himself well and continued to watch wang yibo practising.  "This is so cool." Zhan whispered and he immediately smiled and left.

"Hey give me your sword." Xiao zhan told one of the guards and he immediately took the sword from the guard even before the guard could answer, zhan returned back and started copying whatever his majesty was doing, it was the second move when's zhan fall down on his butt with the sword which injured his forehead, yibo heard a painful cry and by the look of it, it was the empress voice.

"What are you doing here with a sword?" Yibo asked xiao zhan who was in his arms, zhan pouted.

"Practising martial arts. But that useless sword hurt my forehead when i was practising perfectly well. " Zhan answered but hissed in pain. Yibo who rarely smiles found himself smiling. Orchard who was standing outside the emperor's chamber since she wasn't allowed to go inside immediately frowned seeing his majesty carrying the same person she hates the empress.

"Your majesty i came to see you, i want us to talk." Orchard said but you could see the anger and hate in her voice.

"You can speak here." Wang yibo answered, zhan smirked knowing it was that bitch again coming here to get his majesty's attention and he is not going to allow that to happen.

Orchard looked at xiao zhan who was in wang yibos arm's. "It's private."

"Your majesty my lady here wasn't able to sleep for days because she was not feeling well, today she came to see you even though she is still not feeling well." One of the maids chipped in, zhan sneered and lifted his head to look at wang yibo.

"Your majesty you have to tend to my wound and feed our baby, he is already hungry, i will not be able to eat if you will not feed me." Wang yibo attention returned to xiao zhan who was having a painful expression.

"Consort Orchard return back to your palace, i will come to see you after I am free, take good care of your lady." Yibo entered his chamber, the maids plus Orchard didn't believe what they just saw, his majesty not caring about the consort but rather listen to that empress and he even took him inside his chambers.

"Well consort Orchard don't be so surprised actually the empress slept here with his majesty last night." Ning added and went inside to bring the things the king ordered.  Orchard staggered but was supported by her maids, it never crossed her mind things will come this far, Orchard remembered the strange figure which promised to help once she asks for help, she only needs to think about it and he will come to his aid.

"Let's see if you will continue smiling after this." Orchard whispered knowing what she's going to do next. She knows she has failed miserably but the game has just started.