chapter eleven

The red little dragon seeing the king he immediately left though yibo saw him and he immediately knew that naughty little dragon must have been in cahoot with the empress, yibo flew and stood infront of xiao zhan who stopped abruptly. Zhan forced a smile.

Y-you can even fly without wings. ..i....i came here for. ..for fresh air. Not to sneak out." Xiao zhan stuttered, with how he is blinking his eyes someone will easily know he is lying.

"Oh fresh air in my palace with a rope on your hand and wearing maids robes with a weird make up on your face?" Yibo asked making xiao zhan to start biting his lower lip with his teeth, he is now caught and he will surely be punished, maybe beheaded like in those movies, once caught sneaking out of the palace you will immediately be, with xiao zhan imagining that zhan trembled in fear.

"Y-your majesty your mistaken, i was trying how to fly like you just now, you know i know nothing about martial arts, you know if I tie this rope up the tree with a strong twig, then I. ..i will use this other end to tie on my waist and ....and move in the air freely."   Yibo listened to his empress explanation and sighed, his empress is just so complicated, if he wants to go out he will just have to ask permission instead of giving useless explanation.

"This king will help you experience how it feels when you fly up the air freely." Even before xiao zhan could answer zhan found his clothes changed to a fine robe, zhan exclaimed, it looks like the king knows how to use magic, yibo held xiao zhan by his waist, zhan wrapped his hands around wang yibo neck without being told. Orchard who waited for the king to come visit her at her palace came to see the king but she never expected the king will so close to the empress the person he claims not to love!.

"Your highness this is what i have been telling you, his majesty has been getting close to his empress, everyone is talking about it." One of Orchard maids said while looking at the king who was whispering something in the empress ear, the empress blushed and yibo floated in the air then started moving the palace with xiao zhan shouting happily while looking down at how the palace looks like below him, it is so beautiful, the architecture is amazing.

"I will kill you, you really have the guts to seduce the emperor!" Orchard whispered angrily, a great force made the maids and the guards who were with the consort to fall down, with Orchard practising martial arts for year's just staggered for few steps but didn't fall down, the red dragon who was floating on the  air looked at consort.

"With your heart turning black with jealous and hate miss you will soon be more evil than a demon with you having negative thoughts, i advice you to stop before it is too late." The red little dragon said while smirking, he could sense the evil aura lurking around  this consort, he is sure his master will not spare her if he were to know this consort thoughts.

"Who are you to preach to me? Just because your stronger you think i will be scared of you, dare touch me and I will have you killed!" Orchard words made the little dragon to chuckle. In human age he must be his ancestors not just ancestor but great great ancestor.

"Well none of my business, but I am warning consort, if you dare go near the empress.." The little boy said and the next second he was already an inch away from the consort, Orchard swallowed hard, her face turned pale. "I will kill you." With that said the little red dragon boy vanished.

Orchard shouted in frustration, kicking the maids and guards who were still laying down on the ground Orchard walked away, if she can't have him then no one will, they jinx survived once when Orchard sent his best man who is also her killing machine, but because of his majesty he failed, well she failed once but not twice or thrice, the assassin is still planning on how to kill that empress and that being he is carrying, that empress will surely meet his end soon.

"Your majesty will you teach me how, please i want to learn! I want to learn!" Zhan shouted excited, yibo chuckled but didn't answer.