twenty eight

People have been asking about chapter 25, same here I am still wondering where the chapter is, I am so done with wattpad i don't know what's happening.

Here is little something😂😂😂👇

Wang yibo slightly frowned, the demon king left with the other's

Yibo: little brat if it wasn't for me you couldn't be here! I am telling you i will not appreciate your behaviour!.

Baby: humph! Who told you to help me! Your not going to touch my mommy when I am here!

Yibo was about to answer when the door was suddenly opened and wangyuan entered. Wangyuan who was anxious smiled seeing his mommy is alright, the egg seeing the next trouble is coming he immediately moved closer to the still unconscious xiao zhan, realising being beside him is not enough the egg jumped on xiao zhan chest and relaxed. Wangyuan ignored his little brother, he ran towards his mommy, got on the bed and hugged xiao zhan tightly with his head placed on xiao zhan chest, completely ignoring the egg which was trying to push him away.

"Mommy is finally fine! Little brother stop pushing me!" Wangyuan complained. Yibo sighed, he looked at his son, that ungrateful brat, behaving like he owns xiao zhan. Yibo knew his parents are anxious, they're still waiting for the good news, yibo mindlinked them informing them of the good news, as expected he informed them not to come since he was waiting for the culprit to show himself. Yibo sat down on the floor and decided to meditate, he already knows where that bitch is hiding and he needs to act before she thinks anything else and that is luring them out.

"How did it go? Any news? Is he dead together with that bastard child?" Orchard asked the maid. The maid lowered her head not sure what to say.

"I don't know, no news are coming from the kings palace, no one knew the situation apart from the strange things that happened earlier." The maid answered. Orchard got anxious, that's not right, the information of whether the empress and the child are dead should be out by now or if they're alive but that was impossible.

Yibo had his personal guard summon the imperial doctor, the imperial doctor arrived immediately. Yibo created a barrier no one will be able to see the unconscious xiao zhan and his two kids or hear any voice. Yibo opened his eye's and looked at the imperial doctor.

"Check our pulse again imperial doctor." Yibo growled making the doctor to tremble in fear, the imperial doctor with his trembling hands tried to check wang yibo pulse but a painful cry was heard coming from the room and a smell of roasted meat, the imperial doctor fingers got burnt the moment he touched wang yibo skin, he immediately tried to remove his fingers but yibo held his hand burning him even more.

"Forgive this servant your majesty, my family is in danger if i were not to do what I was instructed to, i don't want my family to die." The imperial doctor started talking his forehead covered in sweat, yibo released him, the imperial doctor looked at his hand which has turned red since his skin has peeled off. Yibo smirked.

"Really? But you didn't tell me or do you not trust this king that he will rescue your family?" Yibo asked, his evil smile showing that he is so ready to kill someone.

Imperial doctor "....."

Yibo chuckled when the imperial doctor kept quite not knowing what to say.

"If you want your family to be safe you will do what i instruct you to, one mistake and we will not spare anyone." Yibo commanded and threw the imperial doctor out, the imperial doctor hand healed immediately, yibo smirked and continued to do what he was doing before.

The red little dragon went to complete the mission he was assigned by the king. Though he refused but he couldn't defy his master's order with just a flick of a finger he will immediately be burnt down to ashes. Yibo got alarmed when he heard wangyuan voice, going to check what was happening yibo frowned, he found wangyuan on the floor with the egg on top of him trying every means to compress little wangyuan to death.

"Little brat i warned you! Do it again and i will boil you and have you as my food." Yibo warned and helped wangyuan to get up, he carefully straightened wangyuan robes and patted his hair. "Don't mind him he is just an annoying brat." Yibo added while looking at the egg which was hiding well with his mommy's robes, his daddy wants to eat him! He is such a cruel father! He wants to eat his own son!. He will have to tell his mommy about this!.