chapter twelve

"I am going to go down, i have already showed you around, it's time for you to rest." Yibo said while looking at xiao zhan whose head was now on wang yibos chest, but hearing what he the king has said he immediately lifted his head and looked at wang yibo with pouty lips.

"I don't want to, take me around some more!" Zhan whined making yibo to be surprised, he is sure he has been showing xiao zhan around his empress for the past thirty minutes. Yibo didn't listen to his empress tantrum, he landed down on the ground.

"I am busy now, next time i will take you out and you can do everything you want." Zhan released wang yibo, he was about to speak when he felt dizzy and his vision became blurry, yibo caught his empress on time, he felt xiao zhan pulse and cursed inwardly.

Wang yibo: stop consuming your mother's energy, do you want to kill him?

Baby: who are you to decide? He is my mommy not you! I want to come out!

Yibo: you dare, let's see if you would really like to come out!

Yibo transferred energy in xiao zhan body, zhan gasped and his body floated in the air, yibo bit his lower lip until it drew out blood, opening his mouth a small part of his spiritual energy and blood was transferred to xiao zhan, he heard the babies noise coming from xiao zhan stomach.

Baby: not fair! You can't treat me like this! The day i will  come out i will surely tell you on mommy!

Yibo: "...."

Yibo chuckled, having the unconscious xiao zhan in his arms, he took him to his own chambers, with how the baby was consuming xiao zhan energy he is sure the empress will deliver within two month's and he can clearly see that baby hates him well with the baby dragon side which seems to be dominant he has grown possessive over his mommy and when he sensed someone else being close to his mommy he got uncomfortable and wants to get out as soon as possible with him not aware consuming much of xiao zhan energy who has no cultivation might kill him.

Yibo left to his study after having his eunuch to summon ning, the empress servant to bring lunch for the empress who is at his palace chambers, yibo though he loved his consort so much, he has never brought him to his palace chambers, the empress was the first one to be in his chamber and now resting on his dragon bed. Ning was surprised, he wondered if his majesty is drunk to allow the empress to be in his chambers, ning shrugged his shoulders and headed to the kitchen, the maids bowed down when they saw its the empress personal servant within the kings enuach.

"The king has ordered serve the empress and his lunch together, have it delivered to the King's chambers immediately!" Ning relayed the order and the two left.

"Ning i never expected his majesty will let anyone go in his chambers especially someone like the empress." The enuach said, ning rolled his eyes.

"Don't you know my empress is now his majesty's favourite, he visits the empress every day and brings him different tonics every day." Ning answered proudly, the enuach and ning decided to keep quite, they know the walls has ears, they might get into trouble and found themselves getting punished by the king.

Ning who saw his highness sleeping on the emperor's dragon bed comfortably smiled "Highness your so lucky, at least every thing changed for the better." Ning who was waiting on the empress whispered, the little dragon in xiao zhan womb wasn't happy at all that man he is supposed to call daddy sealed him, now he will have to develop like a normal baby! This was unfair, so unfair.

King's study

"Your majesty we managed to find the person who is behind the assassin, but then before we could catch him, he managed to escape." A kneeling dark guards reported.

"You don't have to bother with him again, concentrate on protecting the empress, i will personally taken care of the issue." Yibo answered and excused the dark guard after talking for an hour. He came to know his consort has been meeting someone in her palace, he is still waiting to see what they must be planning, feeling the evil aura around the palace when he was with the empress earlier knew something not so good will happen.